27

"I can't believe this is what you idiots do for fucking fun." Harry grumbles as he looks at his UNO cards on his hands that might as well be the whole deck. We were in my room, I sat on my bed criss cross while Harry sat adjacent in the chair in front of me. He glares every single time I make him pick up the cards.

"There is absolutely no way you don't have a single skip card, maybe even a reverse." I laugh at his growing petulance to the game. He was getting annoyed and I was enjoying every single second of it.

"Maybe if you weren't so fucking quick with it I'd be able to think it through before I put down some bullshit card." He grumbles, putting down a blue 7. I smirk and put my third to last card down which happened to be a blue skip.

I put down my second to last card, showing him my last. "UNO." I call. He's about to cuss me out but his phone beats him to it, ringing uncontrollably. He sucks his teeth in annoyance and fishes for the device in his pocket, carelessly dropping his cards down on the bed where I am able to see that he had every card to win this round.

I sigh as I collected them, Harry turns to me. "Hold on." He says before exiting my room. I roll my eyes and begin to shuffle the cards while I waited for him to come back. This gave me enough time to process what happened the night before. It was like a fever dream that I couldn't wake up from, every time I remembered I could perfectly imagine his head between my thighs, working my body for an orgasm.

Something tells tells me if they hadn't knocked on the door, things might've actually gone further and I wouldn't have stopped him. Harry has been gone for a good while now and being curious as I am, I get out of bed and go out onto the hallway. I look around and I notice his bedroom light on from under the door.

As I was about to knock, I realize that he is still on that phone call. "...Yeah, everything's here." He says and pauses, probably to let the other person on the phone speak. "Where do you want to meet?" Pause. "Just don't make me wait long in there." Pause. "Because I have shit to do." Pause. "What for?" He grits. "She isn't something to display out in the open, she's business." Was he talking about me? "This isn't a negotiation, something happens and it's on me." I listen. "Alright! I'll meet you there."

"Valentina?" I am dragged away from Harry's door to see Zayn, I straighten up. He was looking at me with a raised eyebrow, either wondering why I was in front of Harry's or eavesdropping. Maybe even wondering why I was out of bed this late when I had told him I was going to bed, but in reality I've been awake this whole time with Harry.

I was about to answer when Harry comes out the room, the duffel bag from last time situated on his shoulder, it looked like there was something heavy in there. He looks dumbfounded when he sees me standing there but when his gaze falls on Zayn, that sliver of emotion fades.

"Let's go." He says unamused, walking past Zayn and I.

"Where do you think you're taking her this late at night?" Zayn crosses his arms, Harry stops and I see his back muscles tense up.

"We're going for a little walk." Harry lies, I knew this 'walk' would take us nowhere good.

Zayn disregards this as his attention falls to the duffel bag that Harry clutched the strap of. "What's in the bag." Zayn says in less of a question and more of a demand to know.

"The fucks I give." Harry remarks rudely and grabs my wrist, pulling me towards him when I don't move. I didn't really want to go with him anywhere this late at night, especially after that phone call. Why does he need me to come with? Who was he talking to on the phone and why the hell is Harry listening to them? "Don't wait up."

I was being dragged down the stairs harshly and barely dressed. I didn't think short shorts and a tank top was proper attire to walk out of the house in, especially in socks. In my defense it was late and I was not expecting to be dragged to God knows where this late at night.