30

Loud thumping and cluttered voices downstairs is what has me groaning in bed, my hand pulls the pillow over my head in an attempt to drown the voices out but when that doesn't work, I grumble in annoyance and get out of bed. I angrily throw my clothes on and open my bedroom door, ready to tell the guys to shut the hell up and let me sleep.

Who knew sucking a dick would have me this sleep deprived?

I brush out my hair and exit my room but I stop when I hear an unrecognizable male voice. "...When Alfio hired you for this, he had nothing but good things to say about your work." The man says, I catch glimpse of him. Buzzcut, blond hair, both arms covered in dark tattoo's. When another man comes into view, I recognize him as Rick from the gym. "And then upon arrival, we realize that not only was that pure bullshit—but so was the coke in the fucking bag."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Harry glares.

Rick hands the blond man a brown package, the same brown package that was in the duffel bag.  Upon his hands he grabs a pocket knife from his pocket and stabs the package. When his knife retracts, white powder fly's out. Harry watched as the man digs a finger in and brings it up to his mouth. After a few seconds, the man spits it out on the floor, Harry grimaced. "Yup," He nods. "Flour."

"Bullshit." Harry retorts, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

The blond man offers Harry the substance. "If you'd like to be my guest?" Harry only glares at him.

The blond man hands Rick the package and he turns back to Harry, the pocket knife still in his hand as he plays with the tip of it. He points the weapon in Harry's direction. "Where did you get it from?" The blond man asks. "Because surely you didn't get it down at the docks like Alfio told you to?"

I hear the front door open and they all turn, by the look of annoyance in Harry's face I can tell it's the guys. When they come into view, I am correct. I watched from upstairs how Zayn walks closer, a furrow between his eyebrows as he eyes the blond man up and down in a challenging way. "What are you doing here, Blaise?"

"Hello, boys." Blaise greets, a satire smile on his lips as he looks at the guys who all look like they're waiting on someone to do the wrong move so they have a reason to draw their guns.

"You can't be here and you know that, leave now." Liam speaks this time, clenching his jaw.

"Oh right," Blaise holds his hands up in mock surrender. "Where is that little gem? Alfio said she was a hell of a fox." At his comment, Harry draws his gun, loads it and points it at Blaise's head. All he does is chuckle and point at Harry mockingly. "Okay, he didn't say that but he did say she was collateral damage so if you're not going to give me what we asked for, I'm afraid we're going to have to take her off your hands."

"I'd like to see you try." Harry grits, not once lowering his gun and not once did Blaise care that he had a gun pointed at him.

What a fucking psychopath. When Harry pointed the gun at me I cried myself to sleep for weeks.

"Nobody is taking anybody, what the fuck are you even talking about?" Zayn speaks up, growing agitated.

Blaise looks between Zayn and Harry, and amused grin on his lips. "You mean to tell me you didn't know your buddy here is Pablo fucking Escobar?"

"That's enough, get the fuck out. I wouldn't care for red colored walls." Harry threatens with the gun still at hand.

"Looks like someone decided to join the party," Rick grins as he notices me by the staircase. My heart sinks. "Good morning, sunshine!"

Blaise looks in my direction and smirks, turning back to Harry. "I can see why you don't want to let her go." Blaise grins, staring me up. "You selfish fuck. But unfortunately for you, we've got a quota to fulfill." They all watch as Blaise walks back and forth. "Tell you what though, because I'm a nice person I will hold on to her until you bring me what belongs to me."