prologue

AURO RODRIGUEZ

A  nineteen year old girl who lives with her loving mother and more loving step father and her cute little brother and sister!

She is cute, innocent, beautiful and at the same time a naughty girl with her brown silky hair which makes her Hazel brown eyes pop out more and give you a chance to get lost in them . Her tall and lean structure gives a strong competition to the super models out there and her rosy skin tone complexion can even make the roses jealous of her.

She believes that every person is special and every person has a right to build their fantasies and live them but what she doesn't know is her fatal fantasies turn fatal to her.

ALVIN KINGSTON

A nondangerously dangerous man with copper brown hair contradicting his apple green eyes with pointed long nose . His well toned gaint muscular body hidden under his tanned fairer skin makes every women think that he is the modern replica of the greek god !

He chose to give a tough competition to chemilion in changing in shades.

He is like a burmedan triangle as who ever chose to enter his life gets lost out of the world !

People says "if you love your life and want to live more then not to speak in front of him! "
But to the people whom he loves he will not think twice to give away his life to protect them !

The world only knows him by his outer appearance but no one knows who the real Alvin is and how fatal getting involved with him.

What happens when a girl who believes that no one on this earth are born to make her fatal fantasies true meets a fatal person in a fatal incident?

What to know more about their fatal journey?
Then swipe out to your left to join them!