chapter 4

Aura POV

I was walking in the corridor but my concentration was totally on the Jasper who was busy playing the football match. I suddenly bumped into wall and all my books and I fell down.
  No! Wait! Not a wall ! It's a man.
I squeezed my eyes to see him clearly,
He was very tall, more than 6 feet in height, his winy brownish copper hair all set up straight to match  his lightly tanned fairer skin. His magically deep coffee brown eyes perfectly fitted with his sketched broad eyebrows which could even make a girl jealous of his eyes . His pointed nose and sharp jaws complimented his sculpted face. He definitely has a muscular and well toned body and I can tell that by the impact of my fall by colliding with him and the way his strong bicep muscles popped out from his navy blue shirt when he held me by my waist. I was literally checking him out until I heard a deep husky voice.
"Enjoying the view? "
I quickly came to my senses and stood up with the help of his hand which was snaked around my waist . He picked up my books from the ground and said,
Be careful beautiful! With his breath taking amusing smile.

"Sorry and thank you! " I said with a sweet smile.

"Sorry and thank you!" He repeated my words with the same amusing smile.

"I said sorry for bumping into you and thank you for supporting me from falling. " I explained looking at his adorably handsome face.

"I said sorry for making you fall and thank you for bumping into me!" He said with a wink which made me blush.

"Hi, I'm Aura Rodriguez !" I said extending my hand.

"You can call me Alvin!" he said shaking my hand.

"I've never seen you here before, are you new to our university?" I asked him looking at his hands which has no books.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when suddenly a ball came towards me with a great force. It was about to make my face flat but all thanks to the Greek god  standing in front of me.

He grabbed the ball immediately and throwed with such force in to the air that it was no where in sight earning awe from the crowd.

"Wanna play a game?" Jasper asked Alvin with full of attitude in his voice.

"What are you think you are doing Jasper?" I questioned him irritated with his behavior.

"You better not step in this and how many times should I tell you it's jazzy for you!" He said gritting his teeth and at that moment I just wanted to slap his face.

"No! " Mr. Amusing smile said cutting our conversation and started to walk away but he stopped to Jasper's audible chuckle

"I think he was shivering in fearto play with the captain of the best football team !
It is a greatest challenge to play with you! " The short man beside Jasper said laughing at Alvin. I don't know why but hearing that statement anger rose in me that I madly wanted to wipe out that dirty laugh out of his nasty face.

"Oh, challenge!
I just love challenges!
Sure! Let's play!" He said rubbing his sharp jaw and this one act of him is enough to make girls lure around his like lost puppies.

He walked towards the football court but stopped and turned towards me and smiled at me which obviously and involuntarily I returned back and then he continued walking towards the court with great confidence. I took a step forward as the referee blew the whistle in the indication of the start of the match when Jasper and Mr. Amusing smile nodded at him that they are ready. As the match started the whole university students started gathering for the rarest site which hasn't happened here for years in this court.
Yes, till now no other person from outside and played with our team in this court.
Mr. Amusing smile is special!