chapter 39

Aura POV

 2 months passed to that incident me and Alvin stood as each other wall full of support and love. I can't believe this day came into our life today me and Alvin are going to be officially The Man and women . I can't wait to become his and his forever. I was wearing my white gown which was very royal and I was feeling like a real princess who just came out of a fairy tale book. My hair was already done into a bun where my hair tendrils are falling out of  braid to my neck. I was wearing a small diamond earrings which below to my mother. She wore them on her wedding and she gifted me those on this day as I kept asking them since my childhood and I am very happy that she finally gave me on my special day making me feel more special. I wore Alex's black watch which I took from him as his last memory. It was my special day and he is not with me . I am missing him alot ! He gave his life to save mine. He is that friend in my life whom I never thought I could have . Though we spent only a few months together . Those few months are enough to bond our friendship strongly. His watch on my hand give me a feeling that he was with me holding my hand  , flirting, joking and laughing at my nervousness. Though it stood out with my wedding dress and jewellery, I don't care as my special day cannot be completed without his memory. It became very difficult for us to cope up the loss of Alex from our lives as he was that fresh air in our life who irritated us and at the same time but the smiles on our lips . They started slipping from my eyes one by one ruining my make up thinking about Alex.

" Aura, please don't cry .
I know you miss Alex and we all miss him.
But please don't cry .
You know he is seeing you from heaven and he is very happy for you .
Don't cry and make him sad.
Smile because he was your friend and he doesn't like you sad mainly on your special day. " Eric said wiping my tears and hugging me.

"You are looking very beautiful my bridesmaid ." I said to Eric as she was looking absolutely stunning in her lavender dress which was flowing to the ground from her waist.

" By the way I have a gift for you !" She sad and I narrowed my eyes at her .

"Yes it's your thing!
But now I am giving it to you!"  she said and handed me my book.

I gasped looking at the book .
It was my book where my fatal fantasies were written and which I thought I lost it .

"Where did you find it?" I asked her taking my book from her hands.

"The same place where you lost it." She said smiling .

I opened the book and looked at my first fatal fantasy to spend a night with a stranger . Suddenly a memory came into my mind.
1)To spend a night with a stranger!
I spent the night with the stranger. Yes, Alvin was a stranger to me and at that night and we spend that night in each other arms forgetting about the outside world. I turned the page and to my surprise my second Fatal Fantasy was also fulfilled by Alvin

2) To witness  Murder .
Though Alvin didn't murdered the person but he was involved in the murder at the time and I witnessed it.

3) To be kidnapped !
I smiled looking at my third fatal fantasy. Yes, I smiled and I am very thankful  that I am kidnapped. Kidnapped by none other than , My love, my Alvin . If Alvin wouldn't have kidnapped me I would never had fell in love with him and I would never knew who he really was.

4)To always to visit 7 different in 7 days.
From my kidnap to my heartbreak I have visited
1) Jungle
2) Snowland
3)Desert
4)Disneyland
5)Haunted House
6) Underwater hotel and
7)bioluminescent Island
A gasp left of my lips when I thought of these 7 different places I have travelled with Alvin. I couldn't believe I have travelled 7 different places in 7 days with Alvin , the love of my life.