chapter 6

AURA POV

I was trying to open my pair of eyes but it felt like they has been fixed  themselves with a strong glue . I tried really hard and finally succeeded to open them but it only earned me a strong pain in my head like someone has blown their fist hardly on my head and I closed my eyes immediately due to pain and also I cannot see the morning sunlight which was now flowing through the small glass window which was present at the top . I quickly looked around the room scanning it with my blurry eyes.I very well know that it was neither Eric's room nor mine .

Where was I ? 

Panic rushed through me like a river and i tried to get up but i could't  as I  was feeling very disoriented with all this headache and there was something tight in my stomach. A strong cool breeze touched my body making me shiver and I looked at myself as i couldn't understand why was I feeling so much cold and my mind went blank as I saw myself .

I was naked ! 

Completely naked in someones bed . My first instinct was to run somewhere far far away from this place and hide myself out of this world and from my own self for bringing myself to this state. I tried to get up and run away  but I couldn't move at least as there was a stinging pain in the lower part of my body .  I covered myself with the white sheets and got up from the bed only to rush into washroom and pee and after coming back the pain in my abdomen subsided. Suddenly my eyes fell on my clothes scattered all round in the room along with a man's shirt and his boxers .

No ! 

This couldn't happen !

May be this is my nightmare and I must say this is the worst nightmare I've ever seen in my life til now . I closed my eyes  rudded them and again slowly opened them praying to god to teleport me to my bedroom and find myself sleeping peacefully but I was at the same place where I was before I closed my eyes. 

This wasn't a nightmare ! 

It was all real !

This really happened to me !

I couldn't do this to myself .

Tears were flowing in my eyes and I was shivering hard . oh god , what did i do ?

why couldnt i remember anything ?

I sat on the edge of  bed in indian style holding  my head in my hands and tried to remember the night of my life which i couldn't .

The prom night !
Tears started dropping from my eyes when I remember how Jasper spicked my  drink and made me feel dizzy.
Was he with me last night?
Was these his clothes?
But I could remember him falling on the ground lifelessly when someone hit him hard.

It wasn't Jasper! I gulped at the thought of spending the night with a stranger . My whole body started sweating heavily.

How could you do this to yourself Aura?

How could you let a man take advantage of your drunken state ?

How could you betray your loved ones and broke their trust in you ?

How can you? My inner self started cutting me with her knife like words.

Suddenly my eyes stopped at the blood stains on the bed and I gasped hard looking at that.

Were they mine?

Did I lost my virginity to a stranger?

Tears started flowing through my eyes making me breathless. I tried to recollect the memories of last night.

Jasper was about to kiss me but he fell down as someone hit me. I looked at the owner of the fist and he smiled at me. He was about to walk away from me but I stopped him holding his hand and he turned around only to make me familier with his emerald green eyes which were shining like gems in the dim night light. I tried hard to remember his other facial features other that his deep green eyes but I failed miserably.