chapter 21

Aura POV

I wore the dress and it was a perfect fit, not too loose and not too tight . I got off from the tent and saw Mr. Perfect in a wife beater and trunks .He was looking very hot and cool at the same time. I don't know how can did he managed to do that and I have no idea weather anyone in this world are capable of doing that ! Alex also got changed himself into casual black track pants and a blue t-shirt. I don't know why these two men chose this occupation, I bet if they are into modelling they could have beaten the shit out of the other people . Alex came towards me and handed me some fruits saying that's what he had managed to bring with him I smiled a little before saying " thank you" to him . I am eating the fruits which Alex gave me while Mr. Perfect was still in phone yelling at someone . I swear the other person on the phone should have bleeding Years by now. I half completed eating my apple while Mr. Perfect came and sat beside me.

"Any problem?" I asked him as he was looking sad even after yelling at the person in the phone.

"Nothing, you need to know!" He said taking the apple from my hand and biting it by the way did.
I'm telling you he has no right to look damn hot even when eating.

"Did I ever told you that you are looking gorgeous in this dress?" He said taking the bite of the apple. I can see his clearly see Adam's apple was moving up and down as he chewed on the Apple .

"No! you didn't !" I said trying to look away from his Adam's Apple.

"I am never going to tell you that! It's my little secret! " He said with a wink and I blushed as his flirting words .

Come on Aura ,What happened to you?
why are you blushing at his words? Gather your senses ! He is a certified flirt and this is just a flirting nothing more. I said to myself inwardly and my inner self narrowed her eyes at me.

"We can't sleep in a small tent , it's very hot in there !" I said looking at the tent.

"I agree with you princess !" He said and went inside only to come out with two small folding cots in his hands.

"That's amazing! Are we going to sleep under this blanket of stars ?" I asked excitedly showing up my teeth.

"Yes, We are princess! Your words are my command!" He said and arranged our beds . We lied on our separate beds and were looking at the stars .
"Why are we running and from whom?" I asked looking at the stars.

"We are not running princess and for whom I can't explain it to you as I too wanted badly to know the answer and for that answer I am after him .
I am here !
We are here ! " He replied d honestly turning to my side and I mimicked his actions.

"Why did you kill him ?" I asked thinking about that heart wrenching scene which ended me up here in this desert.

"It's complicated princess !You can't understand and you won't understand!" He said looking sad.

"How can you think I can't understand without even trying to explain?" I said angrily looking at him .

"Princess, It's already late so get some sleep. You must be tired!" He said straining himself again. I didn't barge him and agree to sleep. I slept looking at him and he was thinking deep looking at the stars . I don't know when sleep over took of me .

In the morning I woke up at the thunderous sounds , I opened my eyes only to see Alex and Mr. Perfect in front of me holding guns in their hands. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming but to my bad luck I am not . I got off from the cot which Mr. Perfect noticed and immediately came in front of me completely shielding me with his body.
"What is happening ?" I shouted completely shocked .