chapter 28

Aura POV

 We landed in Italy after few hours of journey but it felt like forever for me we got out of the plane and saw a man holding our name plates I kept silent but Eric was very busy in clicking selfies with excitement we headed towards him and he smiled looking at us .

After 1 hour of our peaceful journey we got to the house it would be underrated to call it a house it is actually a mansion . A very beautiful mansion as we got into the mansion and a man equal to my dad's age whose name is James Wittmore welcomed us. Actually he looked more older than my dad as my dad is after all super cool even with his grey hair .

"Welcome, beautiful girls you must be Aura ! " He said and kissed my forehead in a fatherly way and I immediately realised how much I miss my dad and home already.
" Hi, I am Erika ! " Eric said excitedly and they both shook their hands with a smile .The maid came towards us and smiled lovingly which of course we returned back.  I entered into my room and refreshed myself it was still five in the evening and I decided to get some rest I was about to go to my bed but Eric came rushing towards me .

"Come let's go!" she said and pulling me away from the bed.

" But where?"  I asked trying to pull my hand from her hold .

"To explore the city !" she said tightening her grip  around my hand and pulling me out of the room .

"Where are you going kids ?" Mr wittmore asked it actually we didn't notice that he was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper sipping his coffee slowly . We stopped and smiled at him.

" Just to look around !  Eric said winking at my way and I glared at her for her lie,  I mean half lie. I know we are going but not to look around we are going to explore the things he smiled at us and said ,
'Take the car !"
"Thank you but we ..." I started but stopped when he said ,
"Take the car and don't be late!"  I smiled at his fatherly nature though he is tough, he is cool and everytime I see him he reminds me of my dad and as he ordered we took the car and we explored the town for about an hour I was tired but Eric is fully energetic all time.

" Come on let's go there ! "she said pulling me again . I can't I just need something to drink I said trying to sit on the nearby bench.

" OK then, let's go to that Cafe!" she said and I literally pulled my lazy ads away from that bench . It is a small street Cafe with beautiful wooden chairs and round tables  . sat on the chair at the corner.

" I'll order !
What do you want?" she asked getting up from the seat.

" Just a normal coffee will do! " I said and she went to order I am sitting on the chair lost in my thoughts . My thoughts about him . I tried to brush them away and I tried to distract my attention by looking around . Suddenly my eyes involuntarily landed on a couple they are very good together and the woman was doing all the lovely dovey  gestures to impress the man beside her. She looked of my age or an year or two more than me but I just couldn't look at the man as his back is facing towards me. I don't know why but my stomach is forming itself into knots , my hands started shivering looking at back of that man.

The man turned a little and I stiffened at my position.
I know I might be daydreaming but I know I wouldn't and I couldn't at this moment .
I know it is that person!
How can I not recognise that person who made me victim of his plans!?
How can I not recognise that person who broke my heart into pieces beyond repair !?
How can I not recognise that man whom I loved and still loving like a mad person in just a matter of seven days !?

"Aura ! Aura why are you crying?"  Eric asked and I didn't recognise I am crying until I touched my wet cheeks.

"What happened?" she asked again shaking my shoulder.,l The lump in my throat is as hard as ice making me dumb at this moment and making me think I will be dumb for my lifetime .

"Alvin!" I whispered trying to break that Icy lump in my throat.

Plus do vote, share and comment.

I know you guys love me for double update.

I'm preparing for tomorrow's update.

Next chapter will be Alvin POV.

I know it is a very short chapter but I couldn't stop this from updating as the next chapter is Alvin's POV.

My question : What makes you feel loved?

My previous question :  What makes you feel worthless?
My answer : when I disappoint my parents.

Keep smiling.

Keep reading.