chapter 23

After sometime I struggled to open my eyes as my head was throbbing like someone has beaten it up with a large hammer. After opening my eyes forcefully after a minute , I found myself back on the bed inside a big dark room . There was a man at the door totally dressed in black with well popped muscles. I looked outside as there was a closed window at the left and I realized that it was already night as the darkness clouded it. Fear overtook me and tears started flowing from my eyes. I swear the entire room must be flooded with my tears by now if I was awake even a minute before. I sat on the bed hugging my chest to my knees and started  sobbing.
Sobbing about everything what was happening to me!
First I was kidnapped and then from the kidnapper some one person kidnapping me again!
I don't know why this kidnappers are always kidnap me!
Why I was being a magnet to these good looking devils.

Suddenly I heard a bang on the door , wiping my bloodshot eyes I stood up my eyes widened when I saw a man entering into a room. I quickly wanted to hide somewhere where I was totally invisible to him! May be this ground will open up and swallow me but it know can't ! Such good things doesn't happen to me as the person already stood in front of me completely towering me with his more than seven foot height. I was actually looking like a minion infront of him with my medium height. He held my hair roughly and dragged me out of the bed even more roughly. I hate when someone even touch my hair but here he pulled it which irked me even more.

"You bastard !
Just let go of me!" I screamed on his face looking straightly in his swollen eyes which looked like he didn't sleep for years.

"Wow , you are so funny!" He said chuckling .
Did he just called me Funny?
Didn't I just curse him?
Is he crazy or deaf or may be both!What ever he may be, his chuckle and his word 'funny' cracked my nerves endings and I attacked him with all my left energy. My long non manicured nails help me in ripping his cheek and the blood started oozing from his cheek.
Good work Aura !
I'm proud of you! My inner soul tapped my shoulder proudly.

"What the fu*k !
You little bitch!" He shouted cupping his blood pouring cheek. I think it was a wrong step from my side as I saw him taking a gun from his suit pocket. He then took a step close towards me and I instantly stepped back.

" You can't kill her!" I heard a woman's voice coming from the door. I rised my head to locate her she quickly ran and grabbed the gun . He tried to take it back but it fell on the ground . She then roughly pulled him away and they both started whispering sending side looks towards me in the middle of their whispers. This is the perfect time for my escape I thought to myself. I turned my head from side to side and when I lowered my head as I couldn't find a way to escape my eyes landed on the gun which fell on a ground a minute back. Panic founded inside me as a ran towards the gun and held it in my shivering hands .

"Let me go or else I will kill you !" I yelled finally finding my voice as I pointed the gun at the man. I can clearly see how is muscles tensed and his eyebrows furrowed in fear. His expressions changed from anger to fear! I never thought in my entire life I will see fear in someone else's eyes because of me ! I took a step and tried to hold the heavy metal gun in both of my hands shiveringly. He noticed my shivering hands and he relaxed saying ,
"You wouldn't shoot me !
You couldn't shoot me !" He started laughing on me which I hated the most .

"I think first you should learn how to hold a gun without shivering! " He chuckled taking a step towards me .

"Move away or else I....!" I stammered trying to hold the gun !I don't know how this people hold this gun! This is very very heavy!

"Or else what  pretty girl ?" He laughed devilishly again taking a step towards me without giving a second thought I pointed the gun at him and fired a short .

The sound of the gun thundered around and bought me into my senses . He let out the cry of pain,  his body falling to the ground , the room is now flooded with his blood instead of my tears !

Is he dead ? I asked myself as fear was flowing in my nerves.

The women quickly ran towards him and she looked unbelievably at the laying person person and then to me . she kneeled in front of him to check the laying person where I shot the bullet . From what I got from her expression, it seemed like she was going to tell me the answer which I would regret hearing .

"You almost killed him!"She shouted angrily . I neared the now laying person and saw the bullet which I was shot ripped all the muscles in his shoulders just an inch above his heart !
He was saved by a inch!
I can't believe I almost killed the person!
I almost killed the person!
The man was screaming in pain and never in my entire life I felt so relieved. Suddenly my attention was shifted to the man who came running and panting and within a super second I felt as sting of tight slap on my face and I fell on the bed with the sudden strong impact of his hand . No one ever slapped me in my life! I was a best daughter,  the best student, the best sister and a best friend and I know will always be! Holding my cheek I tried to get up but fell, My head was pounding like crazy and also I can feel that the blood started flowing from my lips because of his slap. He took the gun from my hands and hit me on the back of my head and the darkness consumed me again .

I opened my eyes and realised that I was off from the world only for 10 minutes. I woke up as I looked at the room there were no one except me and my Dark Shadow . Suddenly I heard a sound behind the window and there was a shadow at the window. I pulled my knees to my chest and started looking for a place to hide. There was again a sharp knock at the window and I stayed still as the banging sounds on the glass window increased by every passing second. I got off from the bed and ran to the corner trying to hide myself and in the abrupt second , the window door was broken into pieces and I closed my eyes praying to God. The person got into the room through the window and I slowly opened my eyes only to see his bleeding knuckles. I again closed my eyes tightly as I don't want any other surprise tonight.

Plz do support me in my crazy work by voting, sharing and by showering your comments on it.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

My question : who is your favorite cartoon character and why?

My previous question :
What is your fatal fantasy?
My answer : Isn't this book the result of my fatal fantasies except the first one which actually belongs to my friend.
Haha... I'm just kidding. Franky speaking I don't have any fantasies as I don't have a person like Alvin to fulfill my fantasies!

Keep smiling!

Stay blessed!