chapter -8

Aura POV

I came to my senses hearing another shot of gun which was fired up in the air and the glistening diamond ring of a man caught my attention. He was on the other part of the road  which was covered with thick bushes and darkness . I could only see his hand and that ring , It wasn't any normal looking ring we may find in the random jewellery stores. It looked very different and the man was still holding the gun in air with his finger ready on the trigger to shot another bullet there making the people shiver .

I quickly noticed my surroundings and they were all dark with only a streat lamp flickering at the side of  the road. There were no humans and no vehicles as either side of the road was covered with thick bushes of huge looking very old trees with large trucks .

Panic hit me like a train making me shiver .

I took a step to run away from this place but stopped when I heard the cries of a person, May be a man! I took more steps towards the bushes and as my steps increased towards that person I can hear him begging for help first. I heard a loud laugh of other persons and it was like they were laughing devilishly at that person who was seeking help and then suddenly that man who was seeking help started begging for mercy!
The mercy of those dangerous people who bought him to that state and were laughing devilishly at his state .

I looked at the people but most of them were covered by bushes and in curiosity I took another step towards death and stopped in my tracks when I saw a man kneeling on the ground trembling in fear and begging for the forgiveness of a man standing in front of him. He was a  very tall  man with broad shoulders and the glistening diamond ring on his finger which was still placed on the trigger of the gun . I gasped looking at the gun.
It was the real gun!
I never ever in my life saw that gun in reality though I watched it it many action movies which were my second favorite after romantic comedy. I think he was the same man who fired that shot into the air.

Suddenly I heard the other masculine voices and I took a step ahead unknowingly to have a look at those persons in the dark. I noticed that there were two men standing on either side of that man with the glistening ring and a man was standing opposite to the three was confronting the kneeling man and I can say he was in his early forties. The three man was facing their back towards me and the Two were facing me but they can't see me as It was pitch dark and I was hiding myself behind a thick  bush.

The man with the gun pointed the gun straight to the forehead of the kneeling man.

"Please leave him!" The man beside the kneeling man finally found his courage and opened his mouth to speak but those men never gave him his chance as the man at the right of the glistening ring man took a knife from his pocket. He thightened his fingers around the knife and before the man in front of him could react to his act he drove the knife into the middle of his chest . The man fought for his last breath and finally decided to give up as the blood from his body pored around him and he fell down lifelessly on the ground. There was a pin drop silence as nobody spoke and all stared at the dead man including me.

"Now tell me the name of that person orelse I'll make sure that you will accompany your partner in crime in the hell!" The man with the glistening ring spoke venomously making that person and me tremble.

I took a step closer to have a look at the face of that person who is indeed the epitome of cruelty in the world but I couldn't see it though I could see the faces of those two person's who was standing to the right and left of that glistening ring person. To the left was the man with another gun in his hand and to the right was the man with the knife with his hands full of blood.

"Let me explain!"  The kneeling man tried to convince him but the man smricked loudly and pulled the trigger out pointing at that man. After a second, there was a large thud of the gun shot and I immediately closed my eyes shut and cupped my ears unable to take what came in my way.

After a moment, I slowly opened my eyes  only to see the kneeling person now lying dead with many bullets shot in his body which were draining the blood out like a water pipe from that shorted holes. His lifeless eyes were wide opened staring into the dark sky. I trembled in fear as all the blood from my body drained down and out of fear a scream left my stupid mouth which made the three dangerous man to focus their attention completely on me at that very moment.

"Catch her!"  I heard a deep dark dangerous voice of the man with that glistening ring and I can surely tell that it was him as every time he spoke a shiver ran down my spine making me gulp  my  saliva down the throat which went dry due to this dangerous voice.

I gathered my sense and strength only to save myself for the predator  who was not in the mood to leave his prey alive.

"Stop there, you bitch!"  The man yelled behind me . Anger flared in me hearing the word bitch, if I do succeeded in running away from this people I swear I'm going to do hand them to cops and mainly that man who used the word bitch to me! But I can't do anything now so ignoring his swearing so I continued running faster into the thick bushes which were making my escape hard as hell.

Run Aura, keep running! I thought to myself. I just needed a moment to catch my breath but those two men who were following me were very near to me.

Running deeper into woods I forced myself to move quicker. I felt like I was running for hours, I stopped and leaned against the trunk of the tree trying to catch my breath. My heart was pounding like hell, my legs shivering and my lungs panting making me more hard to continue my never ending marathon!

"Got you!"  I heard a voice and the man immediately grabbed my wrist forcefully making we wince in intense pain there.

"Who are you?
What are doing here? "
The man shouted dangerously and I can recognize he was the same man who stabbed the man with knife. I looked down and realised that he also has a gun with him. It was the same gun which I saw in the hands of the glistening ring man.
Oh god, No!
Did he give it to him to kill me!?

Without a second thought I bit that person hand hard making him groan in pain and leave my wrist. I'm glad that I succeeded in my plan.

I quickly ran from there and saw a car at a distance. I neared it and immediately hid myself in the backseat of the car. Suddenly I heard the footsteps of a someone coming towards it and I stiffened not knowing what to do if he finds out that I'm hiding in his car and the dangerous men were after me. The man came in and took the drivers seat . I can say that was a man by the way the car shook when he sat . The man started to drive and I relaxed a bit when I finally came out of those dangerous surroundings which scared the shit out of me. I adjusted myself behind leaning back and relaxed myself and I don't know when I dozed off!

*plz share it with your friends!
I promise you won't regret sharing this book! *

Hi dear aliens!

How was the chapter?

I think it is interesting!

More is yet to come in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Don't forget to vote and comment because your single positive comment enlightens my day!

My question :who is the most important person in your life?

My precious question. What is your hair colour?
Mine is brown mixed with black!

Keep smiling!

Stay blessed!