chapter 9

Aura POV

I opened my eyes after how many hours I have no idea, but my surroundings were still dark, frankly speaking very dark and the car was parked in front of a large mansion. It doesn't look like a mansion but looked more like a Villa! A large Villa which  looked exactly like those shown in royal movies and narrated in fantasy novels.

"Wow!"  Was the word that involuntarily left my lips after looking at that amazing Villa. I went on my knees and peeped outside the car to know more about my unknown surroundings. I looked slowly to my left and to my right but there was no traces of anyone. When I saw my path was clear and the door of the car was unlocked to my luck I got off the car tip toeing.

I stopped dead in my tracks and my eyes popped out when I saw a man nearing me. I saw him somewhere before but his image was only a blur  , so I closed my blurry eyes and opened them again only to realize that he was none other than the man who killed that person and whom I bit a few hours ago. He was coming towards the car taking long strides with his long legs.

You have to go Aura!
You have to find some place that was much safer! I said to myself and looked around so I could find any place to hide myself from this hell and three devils here. There was nothing that could take me in and hide me completely except the large mansion standing straight in front of me trying to give me a helping hand.

I know it's not a good manners to broke into someone's villa without their permission but who cares about manners now. If I kept thinking about the manners then I'm sure these three devils will murder me and burry my dead body under this beautiful villa.

I could be safe here! I thought to myself and hurriedly walked towards the villa. I climbed those six to seven steps present before the entrance door. I stopped exactly in front of the huge carved wooden door and before entering into it like a maniac I peeped through it. Yes, I peeped into it as I have seen many suspense thrillers and in each one they enter into house without peeping in and obviously get attacked by the attacker. I don't want my situation to be filmy so I peeped!

Thank god, my luck worked at right time in right place as I found the villa empty and dark as hell.

"Who are you?
What are you doing here?" I heard the dangerous voice of that man and I quickly rushed into the villa before he can catch me and execute his plan of killing me.

My heart was thumping like a maniac ,my brain was almost at the verge of giving up and I just followed my legs where they took me . I ran through the large staircase with my shivering long legs . I was never thankful to god but today at this very moment I'm very thankful to god for giving me such long legs as I almost climbed two to three of them in one step.

The steps ended and the man who was behind me opened the entrance door widely searching for me everywhere except the stair case. I took it as an advantage and walked past in that floor as there were many rooms to the right and left. I quickly grabbed the handle of the first door and tried to open it , but it was locked. I quickly tried other rooms and to my bad luck all of them were locked except the one at the corner which looked very different, and royal unlike others.

Aura, how can you think it could be unlocked when all the others were locked! My inner self frowned at me , but not listening to her  I decided to give a chance to me luck and grabbing the ice cold gold coloured royal handle I pushed it.

Guess what?
I was completely right about not listening to my inner soul as the door opened wide revealing the large bedroom with a king sized bed at the center. I entered into it and closed it carefully without making a sound.

"Where are you?
Come out!" I heard his dangerous voice again . I felt panic rushing down me when I heard the sounds of footsteps tapping on the expensive wooden floor and I gasped when I heard the sound of the door knob. I quickly hid myself behind the large red curtain and thank god it was covering the whole me.

The very next moment I heard the footsteps of a man walking into the room by unlocking it. I took a long deep breath trying to control my shiver. He started pacing in the room and when ever he neared the place where I was hiding my heart beat increased giving me tachycardia.

Suddenly his phone vibrated and I heard him saying
"Hello! " in deep dark dangerous voice .
It's HIM!
How I not recognize the voice of HIM who send shivers down my spine.

I gulped hard and tried to control my panic.
Oh god! What have I done to myself ?
How can I be so dumb that I hid myself in that person's bedroom whom I was running from ?

"What the hell were you doing when she was running?
Bit him?
Really?!
I hope she is not a wolf! " He said the last word chuckling.

I know he was speaking about me because I was the one who bit the hand of the person behind me. Within a blink of eye his tone changed more darker while he said,
"Catch her!
I don't know you will but I want her in front of eyes in an hour !
She is the only eye witness we have! "

I slowly popped out of the curtain only to see his back again facing towards me and he thrower the phone on the king sized soft bed angrily. He then started unbuttoning his shirt  earning an audible gasp from my stupid mouth.

"Who ever was in a delusion that they were successful in hiding themselves from me should stop there stupid delusion and come out." he said in a dangerous tone and I stiffened hearing his statement but I remained still trying to kept calm.

"Come out!"  He said a bit louder but I ignored his words like plague.

"Come out or else I'm going to shoot you!"  He shouted.

I flinched and unhide myself from that stupid curtain which miserably failed in doing a small thing like hiding me. My head was facing the ground with more than half of it covered by the stands of my brown hair and I shut my eyes forcefully in fear .

He started nearing me and I started counting my last minutes on this planet called Earth !

"Look at me! " He ordered shouting and I as usual didn't listen to his orders which as usual pissed him off. He neared me in one long stride and stood in front of me until we were only an inch apart from each other. My eyes widened looking at the gun in his hands but I didn't look at his face. He bought his empty hand to my face and tugged the strands of my hair behind my ear revealing my face to him and I shivered when his cold long slender touched my blood rushed warm ears .

"Aura!" He whispered low and I lifted my head surprised to hear my name from his lips.

I looked at him but his face was blurry due to the tears in my eyes , I winked brushing of those tears of fear and sadness only to see the last person on the earth I can expect standing in front of me in this way with a gun and as a murder .

He was none other than,
Alvin! Aka,
Mr. Amusing smile!

* Plz do share, vote and comment!
It makes me happy! *

Hi dear aliens!

How was the chapter?

Shocking right?

Did you guys expect that?

Many more are yet to come so be ready for the rollacoster ride.

My question : Most embarrassing moment which happened these days !

My precious question :
Who was the most important person in your life?
Off course, hands down it's my MOM!
She was the first person who told me that I'm very strong and I should believe in myself .

Keep smiling!

Stay strong!