chapter 34

Alvin POV

"What's going on? " Xander asked .

"We are invited!" I said and their eyes lit up.

" Kate, are you coming with us?" I asked Kate who came out due to sounds and music playing in the town.

"Never!" She said making the rich spoilt brat face and burried herself in the tent again.

"Beautiful, come on let's go !" Xander said pulling Aura 's hand towards the crowd and I followed them . The place was very beautiful and there was a big camphor in the middle to keep the place warm as the night came with chilling coldness. We met some people and the head of the town .They gladly accepted us and applaud us for the great work of the medical team who unfortunately was now resting in the tent back as it was a very very long day for them .

We joined ourself into to them and we laughed catching our stomachs as some of the men started cracking jokes.

We enjoyed the music and even danced a little to the traditional dance.  we tasted their traditional foods and they are mouth watering just at the smell of foods and when I took a bite of it, it was delicious I never tasted this kind of food in my life. The moon was on our heads and we got into our tents as we all called it a night .

Even though the night was amazing, My inner soul was very pissed off!
Pissed off at Xander!
That stupid man never left my princess the whole event. They danced together, laughed together and ate together completely ignoring me and my jealousy was now at its peaks. The whole night I was unable to sleep as the way the held their hands passes through my eyes whenever I tried to close i them to sleep.
What is happening to you Alvin?
Get a grip on you !
You can't get jealous!
You can't show your love to her !
Be strong! I said to myself and I finally slept .

I woke up when I heard the sound of someone arguing. I got up from the bed and my senses adjusted them self to the conscious . As I started nearing the voices they become louder and louder and I realised that those voices belong to none other than that stupid Xander and the chatter box kate !

what happened to them?
Why are they disturbing my amazing sleep. where my princess came into my dream and she was making breakfast for me in early morning in one of my shirts and I was sitting on the bar stool leaning on to my palm which rested on the table and looking at her cute and hot expressions . She came and sat on my lap and said something in my ear blushing before I can recognise her words these stupid people disturbed it.

"How dare you speak to me in that way ?" Kate snapped to xander.

"Who said  I need date to speak?
I just need my voice and I know it's perfect unlike you!" Xander snapped back and Kate was now turning her self into ashes with her ownanger .

"What happened ?
Why are you do fighting like an 8 year olds ?" I asked clearly irritated.

"It's not my fault !" Xander said shrugging his shoulders.

"what do you mean ?" Kate asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"I completely meant what you heard ." Xander said and Kate took a step in front to attack Xander but stopped  when I angrily glared at her to back off.

"What happened Xander ?" I asked him .

"I was sleeping peacefully and she disturb me in the early morning saying she need a  mineral water to wash her  face and I should go back to the town to get her that.
I am not her damn servant and she is not any Highness. I would have obeyed her if she asked me in a sweet way instead of treatimg me like her servant." Xander said gritting his teeth and I completely agreed with him.

"Kate, you have no right to speak to him in that way!
Xander is my friend and it's better for you to respect him unless you have to face the consequences, so apologize to him now!" I said coldly to Kate and she made a rich face and said ,
"Sorry!"

I was about to walk away but turned when I heard Kate shouting at my back.
"I am not going to stay here !
I am going back home now !" She said stomping her feet on the ground. I thought she was just saying it in anger but within few minutes she came back with her bag fully packed.

"Kate ! Stop! It's not safe to go alone. Wait for just this one day, I will leave you back home !" I said trying to stop her .

"No, I can't even stay for a second here!" she said walking away from me.

There is no way, I am leaving her alone. My princess is sleeping and I know Xander will take care of her until I come back . It's just a matter of 2 hours  and I know I will be here until she wakes up, I thought and took the keys but stopped and when Xander took the keys from my hand and said ,
"I will drop her home .
You need to be here !" He signed Kate to follow him and thank god she obeyed him with out creating any drama and silently followed him .

I was sitting on the rock and sipping my coffee watching as the medical team started their work .My princess came out in her night dress which was covering all her skin as it was cold outside and I totally agree with her dressing . she sat a feet away from me on the other rock and started searching for someone.
Maybe she was searching for Xander and Kate . She turned towards me and opened her mouth but stopped and turned straight. I waited for a moment before speaking not because of my ego that stopped me,  it was my hesitate that stop me from talking to her .

"Kate doesn't want to be here so Xander went to drop her back home!"  I said and she remained silent looking into space. I handed her the coffee mug and she slowly standard sipping it enjoy every moment of the motherly nature . She got from the rock to head back to rent and ignoring me.  I took a deep breath and got back to work assuring that all was perfect as the people started coming so I stood there to lead them to the right places and right doctor.

After 45 minutes , Aura came out of the tent fully dressed in a black jeans and red coloured half shoulder top.  The children their started pulling her hand and asking her to play with them .

"Please ..please.... " They started pouting when she kindly denied them and she melted seeing  at their pouts and said yes!

''Yeah!" The children shouted and a boy bought a black cloth and signed my princess to kneel down on the ground to reach her eyes. The boy slowly tied the cloth on my princess eyes and made her to stand up not before kissing on her cheek. He returned my princess two rounds around and took steps away from her and started shouting at her to catch them.  She tried catching them but this little munchkins were very naughty as they always slip from her hand.  she was walking blindly not realising that there was a big hole at her front .She took a step and I ran towards her before she could step in that hole and fall. I grabbed her by her waist and immediately pulled her away from the hole. She untied the cloth from her eyes and gasped  looking at me . I almost got lost in her eyes until the children around  started clapping at me for saving their friend .She pulled away from me in disguest and started walking away but stopped and turned around . She suddenly started panicking and all her hands was sweating and she started searching for something. she got on the mud and standard searching that thing like her life dependent on that thing . I got very worried looking at her and unable to stop myself I asked,
Princess, what are you searching for?  I asked her holding her hand and stopping her from overstressing herself.

" None of your concern and don't call me Princess , I am not your princess!" She said  and pulled away her hand harshly from mine and again started searching the thing . I turned my eyes in frustration and a diamond like thing reflected straight into my eyes making me blink . I took that thing in my hand and my eyes widened  looking at that thing which was now in my hands.
It was her bracelet which I gifted her in the Disneyland!
Is she searching for this ?
Is she worried to death about losing it?
I never expected her to keep it with her always but who  am I bluffing ?
I know my princess will keep it as she promised me not to take it from her hand . My inner soul was doing  somersaults and my heart swelled up in happiness!

" Princess, Are you looking for this?"  I asked taking the bracelet in my hands and showing it to her.

Plz do support me in my work by voting, sharing and commenting.

Plz do ignore grammatical errors.