chapter 10

Aura POV

Mr. Amusing smile!?
My heart slipped into my shoes and My eyes widened looking at person standing in front of me.
I can't believe my eyes that HIM the amusing smile was HIM ,the killer !

I was staring at him not believing my eyes . Eventually I heard the opening of the door with a bang and the man whom I bit and was behind me entered the room leaving me completely off-guard.

He was shocked looking at me and immediately his shock turned into a  dangerous glare.

"Boss, this is the girl who was there at the woods and she is the eye witness!" The man said throwing a hard glare towards me making me shiver which didn't get unnoticed by Mr. Amusing smile who changed to Mr. Killer! I took a few step back in horror. He started taking a step closer to me, but my rushed adrenaline gave me only two options.
Flight?
or Fight ?
I very well know that how much strong I can be in front of this demon. So giving up on the second option I chose the first option flight.

I immediately pushed him gathering all my strength in my week body and pushed him away making him to stumble only a little which was enough for me escape from his hovering body.

I ran from the room until I reached those stairs which took me up to this dangerous room and I ran through it now thinking  that these will take me down and out of this man made hell.

"Catch her!" I heard his dangerous voice which made me shiver again.

I quickly ran down and saw the large door through which I entered, but as soon as I tried to reach it, the door was hurriedly closed with a thud by two men whom I didn't notice while making my way through this. Actually there were many here, may be a dozen or more than that and all those man were in black tuxedos and I looked like an alien between them.

I'm caged now!
I had no other way to run. The men surrounded me from my three sides and started taking slow predatory steps towards me with a devilish smirk plastering on their face and with their every step towards me I backed up more until I stumbled on the first step of the stair. To protect myself from these dangerous men in black tux I climbed on the stairs quickly and I  know that they are  following me as I can hear the throbbing of the wooden floor with their heavy foot steps .

I ran through many floors and tried to unlock the doors and finally a door opened. I immediately ran into it closing the door behind me and locking it carefully with my shivering hands. I looked around the room, it was very big and royal but not big a the before one. There was a king sized bed and a pile of blankets were present on the bed misarranged but suddenly the large glass window present there caught my attention and I quickly ran towards it but to my bad luck it was locked. I tried to unlock it but it wasn't helping me as it looked like it was jammed. I tried to break it but the glass was too tough on me. I looked around and found a flower pot placed neatly on the table in front of the huge brown couch . I quickly held it and threw it on the glass making it break into many pieces . I looked at the now shattered glass and neared it to jump of from the window. I peeped  through the window and gasped knowing that I was standing on the third storey of the Villa. Suddenly the men started banging the door like they would break it at any moment.

Panic rushed over me leaving me in my trembling state and out of no where an idea popped out of my brain.  I know it can't jump from this height as it would definitely lead to my death and I don't want to die , no time soon. I quickly grabbed the smooth satin white colored blanket from the bed and I started tying the ends of those other blankets on the bed. After tying all the blankets present on the bed and making sure that I can safely land on the floor I tied one end of the blanket to wooden window and the other  I left it hanging down freely. A sign of relief passed through me but immediately subsided as the man in black tux opened the door with a thud completely breaking it into pieces. I quickly jumped out of the window without thinking twice by having a tight grip on the blanket in a small hope that I'll reach the ground safely. The man reached the window and glared at me warningly which I ignored and started climbing down. I successfully climbed down the two stairs and only one stair was left. I increased my pace and I lifted my head up only to see that man standing with a devilish smirk on his face and his left eyebrow was slightly raised up as if he was daring me to stop him from what he was going to do the next moment.