chapter 25

Aura POV

I am about to scream out of my lungs but my mouth was shut by a pair of hands. The owner of those couple of hands is none other than Mr. Hulk himself . I looked at him and he nodded his head which says that he understood what I was about to say. We both then looked at the moving shadow as he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and signed me to keep my mouth shut. The moving shadow suddenly disappeared into the room which is upstairs. Mr. Hulk looked at upstairs curiosly.

After a couple of minutes,  mind breaking howls were coming to which I gasped. I can sense those sounds weren't coming from the castle but they were from outside. May be from the forest near by which we crossed on our way. The howls are very weird and fearful .The sounds continued for about ten minutes and suddenly the howls stopped. I took a deep breath of relief as the howls stopped but after a couple of seconds there was large cries!
Cries of a women!
I can clearly say that this cries weren't from outside the castle but they are coming from upstairs. They are more fearful than the howls making my legs jello and suddenly the howls started again from outside and the cries from inside increased more making me close my eyes and ears in fear. Mr. Hulk then took a step away from me and I immediately held his shirt signing him not to leave me alone as I understood what he was going to do now.

"Princess!" He said pleading me to let him go. But I held him more tight nodding my head in No!

''Princess ,I should go!
You stay here! " He said now holding my shivering hand

"I will come with you!" I said and gasped when the cries increased more.

"No, princess!
You aren't coming with me!
I can't risk you!
You mean a lot to me!
Please try to understand!" He said cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead with so much love and care.

"You are not going without me!
And how can you think I'm ready to risk you ?
Never !
We will go together or else not!" I said stubbornly and he chuckled saying,
"You always amaze me princess !" He said and held my hand saying stay behind me to which I rolled my eyes and my inner soul nodded sincerely.

We slowly took a step in step while climbing the staires. I was more than scared and I looked at Mr. Hulk whose face doesn't show any hint of fear. Not even an inch!
Instead his face reflected curiosity and excitement like he was going to a adventurous ride rather than a meeting with a ghost!
He is a Daredevil! Mr. Daredevil!

We reached the room finally and I stayed behind him clutching his shirt and he slowly pushed the door from which the cries are heard. The door slowly and studily creaked open to which the cries stopped suddenly . I immediately closed my eyes unable to see the ghost but opened as Mr. Daredevil said,
"Princess! Open your eyes!
No one is here! " I opened my eyes but to my utter shock there was no one in the room.

We then closed the door and turned back to go down then the cries started again. I swear she is one hundred percent ghost. As she can't be seen but only be heard ! Again Mr.Daredevil turned around but this time he pushed the door with a thud and there stood revealing herself none other than the ghost, Emily Anderson and I loudly screamed out of my lungs making the castle tremble.

The ghost immediately pushed Mr. Daredevil making him tremble and me fall . Mr.Daredevil balanced himself and was helping me to stand, taking it as a chance she ran outside the door and started climbing down the stairs hurridly. Mr. Daredevil followed her and in a minute he was infront of her stopping her from going out. Mr. Daredevil locked the door leaving no other chances for us to run. He slowly started taking slow step towards her and she moved away from him.

"Stop!"  The ghost suddenly yelled but Mr. Daredevil didn't! The ghost then took the knife nearby and threatened saying,
"Don't come near to me or else I'll kill you! "