chapter 24

Aura POV

The person got into the room through the window and I can see his knuckles are bleeding. I closed my eyes tightly shut as I don't want any other surprise tonight. I opened them after a moment when I heard the most familiar voice ,
"Princess!" He said and I opened my eyes only to see Mr. Fearless standing in front of me with his knuckles bleeding . He wasn't Mr. Fearless any more. He is my knight in the shining armour! I quickly ran towards Mr. Knight in a shinnig armour and hugged him tightly like my total life dependent on him at that moment. I snaked  my hands around his torso and cried into his chest drenching his shirt .

"Princess, please stop crying!
I can't see you crying!
Don't worry , I am here now! " He said but I didn't move from his warm touch and he hugged me back. I just stilled there hugging him and inhaling his familiar soul soothing  masculine sent . Oh God,  I have no idea how much I missed this!

"Why didn't you opened the window?" He asked me as I unwrapped my arms around him.

"I thought you are a mobster !" I started sobbing and he silenced me by kissing my forehead and wiping my freshly flowing tears away saying that's ok, he is here .

"How did you find me? " I asked him out of no where as I myself don't even know where I am!

"Princess, when you were gone, I've waited for you and after a few minutes I went to the place in search of you but you weren't there. I searched for you everywhere. I was devasthed and was walking involuntary , it is that when I unknowingly stepped on your shoe on a unpaved road. Then I saw a way where there were prints of a heavy car. I blindly followed the pathway , where my heart took me to the way and to God's mercy it drizzled making the way more clear. The unpaved road ended and I felt like I lost all my sense and I felt like my heart almost stopped with the road. I thought I lost you and that thought.....
Ahh.... That's the least thing in my life I want to experience. It left like I couldn't breath , I couldn't live.

I was kneeling on the ground completely blank trying to control my panic attack, then I heard a sound of a something familiar as the air blew. I looked around only to see a small bell of your bracelet on the other end of the unpaved road , I took the bell and started walking on that unpaved road praying to God to help me to find my lost breath by finding you. It was that time when I saw those heavy  prints of tires again back on the road and I followed them which bought me here to you."  He said with so much of fear in his eyes . I never thought I could see fear in his eyes. It wasn't the fear for someone , it was the fear of loosing someone more precious to him ! It was the fear of losing me!

''But how do you exactly know that I'm here right behind this window?"  I asked .

He didn't say a word and he lifted my hand and the bells of my bracelet clincked making sound. To which I raised my eyebrow questiongly. He never opened his mouth but he took my hand and kept it near his heart which was now beating in a rhythm rather than like a racing car. Then he kneeled down in front of me and took my shoe out of his jacket.

"Princess, I didn't came looking for the shoe !
I came for you!
Only for you!"  He said and lifted my leg with missing shoe and adjusted my shoe on my foot! There was something in his eyes which told me to believe him and to trust him. I have no idea but deep down I know I am falling for him slowly and silently like I fall asleep.

He took a step back from me touching my bleeding lips and the swollen cheek . I winced in pain and took a step back involuntarily protecting my cheek from pain. I can see his face red, his jaws more sharpened , his eyes flaming in anger which are ready to burn this whole place into ashes and his fist clenched making it pale at that area.

"Who did this to you ? " He asked gritting his teeth.

"It's fine !
I am fine!
please let's go from here!" I pleaded him with a sad face thinking about the slap .