chapter 37

Aura POV

It was one week since we started living together and the things were exactly going in the way he said. We wake up in each others arms every morning seeing each others smiling faces. He makes breakfast for me and we eat it together . He goes out where I think is work cause I never asked him what he even do for living but I know he is not a mafia man . I know if I have asked him he would say it but I don't want to force him into anything which he doesn't like . I would go for my project work and I met a lot of new people here and got to know more about them .Every time he would call me in the middle of his work and ask, If I had eaten or not, what I was doing and in the evening I used open the door for him and as a gift he kisses my cheek and tells me how much he missed me the whole day at the night we used make our dinner together fighting giggling and laughing at each other at and at night we doze off into peaceful sleep leaving all stress to the dark of the night .

It was friday today and I had no work as most of my project was completed and thanks to Alex who helped me in my project. Alex used to tail with me all day when he wasn't with Alvin and make me laugh by bringing tears in my eyes with his cray jokes. I can proudly say I found a very good friend in Alex .

My phone started buzzing and I looked at it ! It must be the stupid Alex , I was just thinking about him and he called me ,
"Hey beautiful!
Thinking about me?" Alex said smirking at me though I cannot see his smirk I can hear his it in his voice.

"How do you know Alex ?" I asked laughing at my own question.

" I know everything beautiful! " He said and I mimicked him playfully and we both laughed.

" So, what are your plans today ?Your boyfriend is busy in some work and I am free to tail you !" He said .

"I am going to nearby shop to buy groceries and there is no need for you to tail me , My Bodyguard friend. " I said sarcastically .
Yes! That's what he does!
whenever someone tries to flirt with me or behaves rudely with me he would come immediately in my defence and when I stop him he would say he was doing what he should do as a friend and what he was told to do by Alvin.

This Alvin is crazy!

" Who said I can't come !
I am coming!
So wait for me there !" He said and I hung the phone.

I was waiting for him for nearly 15 minutes in the shop and this stupid Alex didn't even called me. I started my grocery shopping . I started my grocery shopping at as I wanted to surprise my Alvin by baking a Thank You cake for coming into my life and making it beautiful . I took all my things and got off from the shop and Alex came running like a pig.

"Why are you running like a pig?" I looked at him and voiced my thoughts.

"You have no idea what happened beautiful !" He said taking long deep breaths.

"What happened?" I asked him giving him the water bottle.

" I was just flirting with a random girl and that stupid girl misinterpreted my healthy flirting with my love and said she loves me and wanted to marry me immediately.
You have no idea how I ran from that crazy stupid girl ! " He said panting like a pig and I couldn't stop myself from laughing hard on his face .

"You're laughing at me?
What kind of friend you are? " He said took shopping bags from my hand.

"The best one !
So I am laughing !" I said and he laughed with me and then his phone rang. He took the phone and showed it to me saying,
" See your arrogant , workaholic and hearted boyfriend is calling me again!
Does he ever call you that many times the many times he calls me in a day ?" He said showing me his phone screen.