7

Running around the house Faith screams out Walter's name. What if they took him? What if they took him to jail, or one of his rivals found him and killed him? Faith thought about ever single option there was, her mind making situation more and more horrible by the second.

"Walter! Walter! Where are you! Somebody!" For a house that was always full, it was empty now, no one would come out. That scared her even more, what was going on that she didn't know about? Walter would tell her everything.

Faith keeps running around the place, bagging on doors and screaming out hoping someone would hear her. How is it possible for no one to hear her? This place had an amazing echo. Then it hit her, no one could hear her, 'hear her'. This place had about 5 hidden room that were soundproofed, he must be in one of those! She ran to the first room that was closer to her, it was behind a painting of a mountain. She opened it and nothing. No Walter inside. Quickly closing it, she ran to the next one, that was behind the kitchen, covered by a wall of plates and spoons, put as decorations, she walked in and almost cried seeing no one was there.

In panic, she ran to the next one outside the house, next to a bush of roses that were planted directly under her room. Grabbing on the handle she prayed she would find him, she only knew about one more room. The 5th one Walter hadn't shown it to her yet. Opening the door she looked inside and screams out, hair falling on her face, tugging on her night gown, Walter wasn't there either.

This only left one option, she turned around and ran inside, the 4th one was at the end of the longest hallway in the house, next to a library and a completely empty room. When she got to it, she put her hand on the door letting out one tear. Walter needed to be in there. Holding on to the door knob, she didn't open it. What was she going to do if he wasn't here? Call the police? Call prince? Alert the company? She stayed paralyzed looking at the door and with a deep breath, she pushed it open falling to her knees, looking inside.

"Faith?" Walter looked up at her from the place he was sitting in. Standing up he looked worried. Giving Prince a one-second eye contact, but Prince was looking at faith too, his eyes were worried as much as Walter.

"Walter!" Faith screams seeing him, he stands up and Faith runs to him, giving him a bear hug, making Walter stumble back and hold on to his chair for balance, while faith cried on his chest. Walter was confused, holding her tight, trying to connect the dots. What happened to her? Did she find out that they were selling? This made his body shack. Did she find out? "Faith was wrong?" He holds his breath, hoping that she didn't find out, that would ruin everything.

Trying to control herself she stuttered out her words "I was... waiting for you...you didn't show up. I thought something happened. Happened to you." Her lips tremble, and her eyes were red as tomato, and her legs were jelly as jello as he put her down. Careful about keeping her night gown, not wanting to let Prince even glans at her. Mentally in relief, Walter straightens his back, this all made sense to Walter now, knowing her overthinking issue, she probably thought he was dead by now.

Giving Prince an eye sign that he was gonna step out, Prince nods and looks down at all the papers on the table, trying to concentrate, and forget what he just saw, this was no time for distraction. Prince himself knew about Faith problems, and knew that his wasn't something to be alarmed by.

"Come on faith." He puts his hand around her hip and walks out. Holding a fragile Faith, that felt like she was gonna break in his hands, he didn't like seeing her like this
It's been a long time since something like this happened to her.

"Faith." He whispers after closing the door of privacy. "You have to learn how to control yourself."

"I am! But when you go missing you can't blame me for worrying, so much could happen to you." Her arms were shaking again. Fights with Walter we're almost none, just a few, mostly about Walter job.