32

Moving her legs front of her she stretch down to touch her toes, feeling her hamstrings stretch out. Waiting all day with nothing to do, not even walk around was making her get anxious.

Moving her feet back she got on her knees and bends back touching the wall with hands, giving her back a long stretch. After she put her hands on the bed firmly and lifted her bad leg up to get stability to lift her other leg up, doing a handstand, so many years of yoga made her pretty flexible.

As she put her legs down, careful not to hurt herself, she spread her legs getting into a front split leaning down to stretch as much as possible, only to finish into a side split as Angel opens the door with another bag.

"Damn you can do the split?"

Faith glares at him bringing her legs together without an answer.

"Not in the mood" he puts the bag in front of her

"You try to be in stranger house not being able to move!" She snaps.

"My house ain't that bad"

"It is when I don't wanna be here! And I can't even move around cause of my stupid ankle"

"So that it?"

She looked at him angry "what's it?"

"Stressed for not moving"

She dryly laughs "one of the stresses"

He walks to her and gives out his hand "I'll help you walk around them"

She rolls her eyes "why do you think I'll say yes?"

"Do you have another option?" He smiles as faith glares at him before getting his hand and standing up with her good leg.

"So where to?"

"Out of here" she rolls her eyes.

"OK" he said, making her look up surprise and confused "Let's go see around my house."

Faith still shocked looked at him, this was perfect, maybe she wasn't gonna get out of the house, but she could see any possible escape for later, she didn't understand why he was doing this, but she wasn't gonna knock sense into him. "OK" she smiled

Slowly he starts to walk and faith held on to his arm slowly putting her bad ankle on the floor, taking baby steps.

It lasted 5 minutes to get to hallway, she looked forward, feeling free, even if she was still in this place and with her kidnapper right next to her, her eyes sparked forward as the approach the end of the hallway.

Angel looked at her all the way to it, making his arm stiff as possible, he felt her hold on to him, as her eye looked like she was seeing an Angle, he laughed inside, making a joke about his name being angle too.

Once at the end of the hallway she saw the room she saw when he first moved her. Big with chairs around the area, it looked exactly like before, no change whatsoever. But Angel stopped as faith looked up to him.

"Don't ask what this rooms for, I don't even know"

"Why put chairs here then?"

"Though it'd looked nice, but it just looks weird"

"Yeah" she looked around the room, trying to find a reason to use this room, but she couldn't.

"Ready to walk more? Or wanna take a break?"

"No let's keep on going" they start to move again, slower this time as faith sees ever detail about the room, even the design on the chair legs, the carpet was soft, her bare feet felt like they were walking on the clouds, as she tangled her arms around angles arm, feeling her ankle warm up.