29

Faith opened her eyes and saw everything dark black and felt panic inside her making her screamed in a very high pitch voice.

"Hey!" A voice said as the lights turned on, Angel was sitting in a chair right next to the bed that faith was in "what's wrong" he said massaging his ear.

Looking around she everything the same but different, everything was weird now, with a weird feeling, she sat up and rubbed her stomach feeling a bit of pain. "What happened?"

"You passed out after throwing up, you've been asleep of 6 hours" he looks at the time and rubs his eyes, it was 2 in the morning.

"And what are you still doing here?"

"I wasn't gonna leave you alone after you passed out, I stayed here to watch over you, but feel asleep, so I failed the mission" he chuckles to himself before getting up and stretching. "I guess that you wanna continue sleeping"

She stayed quiet. "Today was some day for you" he said looking around "I'll let you sleep it out" as he walks out faith speaks.

"Can I have water?" He stops and looks, her face was low down as if she was embarrassed, but he walks to a table that had a water bottle on it and gives it to her, still confused as what she was doing.

Getting the water she immediately started to drink it, he knew she was dehydrated, so much crying and throwing up wasn't good for anyone. In seconds, she finished the bottle and gave it back to him as he just stayed here, thinking if he should stay or go, but once faith remained quiet he left with a "goodnight" before close the door.

Faith stayed in the same position, today was a strong day for her, everything that Angel said was so weird, but as much she tried to take it as just irrational thinking and complete lies something in here said it was true, and if all that was true just one though was in her "how come he hasn't found me?"

On their way back Walter locked himself in this office, prince picked up Michael on the way, whether he liked it or not, he was gonna have to stay at Walters tonight, he was outside Walter office, he stayed still trying to think if he should knock or not, he walked from place to place think everything out, he was Walters second man, he was supposed to know everything about everything, and he did, so many secrets that could cost him his life, so many things he knew that he shouldn't know.

After 30 minutes of just walking in place he knocks and Walter unlocks this door from the inside.

"It's 3 in the morning" he said walking in and sitting down in front of Walter

"I know" he answers lost

After a moment of silence he loses it "who was he! Why did you kill him! You know we were just there for information not to kill anyone! And then you shot the to guys there! Why! Why did that do! You know the rules! The government said no more kills, or they would cut you out!"

Walter stayed still, as if he were thinking of nothing

"I'm supposed to know everything! We're a team, if their secrets you're hiding they'll make all this fall apart"

Walter leans in his chair and spins around making Prince get up and stop him "stop fooling around! What's going on!"

"What do you want me to tell you"

"Who was he?" He asked angry.

"An old worker, my dad kick him out for stealing product"

"Why did you kill him?"

"You were there!" He grunts pushing away Prince and standing up, passing his hands throw his hair.

"Yeah I was, and I didn't get anything! Why would he know where Faith was"

"Cause he hates me and wants revenge for firing him!"

"Tell me a bigger lie! Why would he know about Faith, why would he know about anything new in this company if it's been years since he was thrown out!"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!"

"God dammit! You wouldn't have charged at him the way you did if you were the one firing him! What aren't you telling me!"

"It's none of your business" he turned around walking out but prince pulled him and pushed him I to a wall.

"It is my business! How I am I suppose to find Faith if you don't tell me what's going on! He could have been a clue! He could have been are way of finding her"

"No he couldn't!" He screams.

"How do you know!"

"I just do!"

"Tell me how!!"

"You don't need to know!"

"I need to know everything!"

"It's my personal life! I don't need to tell you those things! Everyone has secrets! You don't need to know all my life"

"I'm your best friend man! I do need to know!"

"No you don't! What you wanna know when I first passed out! When I got my first black eye, when I go to the ATM when I have sex with Faith! It's called personal life!"

"It's stopped being personal when I get drops of blood on my face cause a shot to the head"

He pushes his off "it not my fault it was him!"

"He didn't even lift one finger! He let you hit him all you wanted to! Why! And what are you gonna tell the government! There close to cutting you out of everything"

"I'm warning you, drop this right now!"

"No! Tell me!" He pushes him hard against the wall making Walter kick him back falling on the edge of the desk, Prince getting control again he slides down and kicks his shin making Walter fall and locking him in a neck leg twist, Walter twist free and grabbed his hair pounding his head on the floor, as prince locks his arms around his neck and pulls him down punching his stomach making Walter lay down clenching his breath to get up and punch prince again but when he looked up prince was on tears rubbing his head.

"Stop man!" he cried, and walter stopped, looking at him confused but still angry. "I don't wanna hurt you" prince chokes out as he started to sob using his hands to cover his face, he felt humiliated and helpless.

Walter looked down, feeling his chest about to burst open, shutting his eyes as hard as he could, holding it in as much as he could but it wasn't enough, his eyes couldn't stop the tears escaping them. "I'm sorry" he whispers pulling his hair as he kneeled on the floor, bring his head to the ground "sorry" he grunts just as he let's go of him self and did the one thing he hadn't done since his dad died, sob.