18

Faith walked slowly around the room, warming up her ankle, feeling the pain go down as it did, having your ankle hurt was probably the worst scenario for being kidnapped you couldn't run or jump when you found a chance to escape.

As she walked around she remembered how the man opened the door without a key, she stopped in front of the door, and looked at it, solid as could be she didn't think there was a way she could open it, still she tried, getting her nails between the door and wall she tried to feel something that could be a loose nail that could open it, but she didn't feel anything.

She got a peace of her night gown and tried to swipe it through the rail, hoping it won't get stuck to something too, but again, nothing. Faith looked around the room, trying to find something more solid and stronger that can help more than her nail and weak fabric, but the room was perfectly clean, not a single piece of trash that wasn't supposed to be there, how could a criminal be so clean? It was completely opposite of what they should be, as she stepped on her ankle she felt it pop and feel to the floor hitting her face on the edge of the bed, feeling her lip cut clean in two, the pain was stinging and her lip was swallowing at the same time, it felt as if she couldn't feel it, but knew that it was stinging and would hurt once the shock was over.

Her lip made it feel like it was compressing itself and making her face feel smaller and smaller, and just the man walked in "why did you scream?" He looked at faith and saw her lip cup open and her ankle reader than before. "Why can't you just stay put"

Faith didn't even remember screaming but before even thinking about it his words cut her open, shock and confused all around your face. "Would you ever stop trying?" She asked him, it was impossible, impossible for him to think that, he kidnapped her and expected her to just sit around and take it, barbaric at all points of view.

Looking in his eyes she knew the man understood, he looked away for a brief moment and looked at her again, reaching outside of the room where faith had no view he gets another pact of cotton with alcohol and a band aid. Closing the door behind him before picking up faith and putting her down on the bed.

Without looking her way he did the same thing as to her wrist, cleaned the cut with alcohol and covered it up, as if he didn't mine at all. "What I'm a doing her" she asked, leaning her body as far away as possible, but he didn't answer. "It won't work whatever you're doing"

"Be quiet" patting the cotton on her lips he covers it with a band aid and gets up. "Don't talk, at least for an hour"

"I'm not gonna listen to you" she huffed and felt her lip twist under the band aid

"Getting a cut in the lip is probably the worst thing that could happen to you" with a sarcastic tone he heads to the door.

"Worse than being kidnapped? Doubt it" the pain was the same, but it hurt more and more each time, but she had no means to stop

"I didn't kidnap you"

"You just stole me from my love and house and put me inside this pathetic little room tying my arms and legs together! That's kidnapped you idiot!" She felt her lip split more making her stop screaming, lowering her voice as she talked.

"Kidnapped is getting you to sell or kill you! You're not gonna die!"

"Then you're gonna sell me!" Her voice lowers with her lip pain

"I'm not gonna sell you!"

"Then let me go!" As she tried to stand up, she fell putting pressure on her ankle, stopping with her hands before she completely fell face down to the floor, she felt the cold ground, helpless, scared, alone, she softly cried out, trying to not move her lip at all "why do you even want me here?"