40

“It's not spying of you yell it out” she said frightened, keeping distance from him. “Is that true?”

Walter sighs and closes the door walking to the bed sitting down, patting the place next to him for faith to sit. “Come on”

Faith bits her lips and walks to the bed sitting next to him, leaving space in between. “You told me your father tried to stop human trafficking, not that he was a part of it”

“Yeah I know” he whispers.

“And you also told me you never saw Angel before in your life”

He raises and eyebrow. “Angel? You know his name”

Faith's sighs frustrated “what other thing have you lied about?”

“Faith listen, this was all never supposed to happen”

“You selling people or me knowing!” She glares up at him, but he didn't look her way.

“I need to move the business faith, you don't understand and I don't need you to understand, I'm the one doing the work not you”

“But it's not right! Selling drugs I let it go cause I loved you! But now you're selling people! People! Your taking their freedom away!”

“Faith look” he starts

“No! I don't understand how you could do this, how you could hurt someone like this!”

Walter sighs getting angry as well. “Well how I'm I supposed to pay for everything around here, for the things you like, for the things you want, how I'm I suppose to maintain people around here, how? I need the money.”

Faith shakes her head. “I already told you, I would love with for nothing! Nothing at all”

“Doesn't really feel that way when you ask for things like diamond earrings an original paintings” he folds his arms around his torso looking at her.

She rolls her eyes “and couldn't you just say no, or get me some cheeps stuff?”

“I'm not getting anything cheep for you faith, I love you”

“No you don't” she got up and walked away from him.

“Yes I do, faith, I love you”

“To be able to love someone you have to love yourself and if you sell people off just for money you have no self-love”

“It's just business” he grunts getting up

“Human aren't business! Their humans! Are you part of the government too, do you have cults? Are you part of some! What other things are going on that I don't know about!”

Walter looks at her “it's him, isn't it? He told you all this?” Walter stands a little before walking out of the room with faith following

“Where are you going? Walter stop whatever you're going to do! Don't hurt him!” She cries holding on to his shirt as she tried to stop him, but he just looked at some guard.

“Take her, put her in her room” he said walking away as guards got her hands pulling her to her room as she tries to fight them off.

“Walter please don't do this! He did nothing! He just trying to ask for help Walter please!” She screams being taken to her room and shut in, she runs to the window seeing Angel still on the floor, but Walter coming up to him.

“Hi Angel, miss me” he leans down at bangs his head against the pole as he kicks him between the legs making Angel yell out as loud as he could of pain. “You're gonna regret ever existing”