26

Angel was waiting outside the bathroom door, it's been nearly 30 minutes, she couldn't escape because there was no was too, no windows no doors nothing. He stopped himself from going in, he didn't want to see her undressed.

He knocked "faith?" No one answered "faith? Are you OK?"

He waited but nothing, so he said it a little louder. "Faith are you ready?" He pressed his ear against the door trying to hear anything, and he heard little bits of sound, but he could tell what it was "maybe she's talking to herself?" He thought but shakes his head. Slowly he opens the door look away from the doorway. "Faith?" He said inside still looking away, and he heard water mover.

"Get out!" Faith said as she went deeper in the water.

"Sorry! It's that you weren't answering!"

Faith looked over and saw his face turned the other way, that made her feel a little more comfortable as she wiped her eyes. "I'll call you when need you!" She screamed making her voice crack as she did.

"Yeah sorry" Angel rushes out closing the door and breathing in, "she was crying" he whispers.

Walter enters the factory making his way to the boss of the place after saying that him and prince were the inspectors and needed to talk to him.

"What's the plan?" Prince whispers as they get to his office

"Just play along" they push open the door and see a man in his 30s, white with green eyes and black hair slick back

"Hello there inspector, what's the surprise for?" He stands up extending his hand to shake it but Walter raises his gun to his face and prince follows.

"Hands above your head and step away from the desk" the man's eyes filled with panic, as she started to raise his hands

"Who are you?" he pleaded

"Someone really pissed at you"

"What do you what?"

"Information"

"About what!"

"Knock out gas, why do they send it to you?"

"Knockout gas? Why would I"

"Tell me or you die!" He walks to him scaring all words out of his mouth, as he pointed the gun closer to his head, color red was getting all over his face again.

"They send me it cuz the liquid helps clean the engine better!" Screaming terrified

Looking at him up and down Walter mumbles "prince".

Prince walked over to him putting the man's hands around his back and walks him against a wall, leaving him and going to his computer to start opening all his files by hacking the passwords.

"Please, I've done nothing" the man said as he stared at the white wall in front of him

"Then why buy knock out gas from the black market?"

"It's cheaper!"

"Who are you selling it too!"

"I'm not!"

"You really do wanna die don't you" he pushes the gun to his head and hears the man cry

"Please, I have family, I have kids! Don't kill me!"

"Then tell me what I want to know!"

"Walter!" Prince screams looking at the computer "The latest shipment was form 4 months ago"

"How big?"

"60 boxes of 50 each"

"Was it so hard to tell us that" he clicks the gun unlock and pushes it to his skull making his head hit the wall.

"I only use it to clean engines, I get a shipment every 6 months! But I don't sell it to anyone!"

"Then why did you use my name to get it here!"

"I don't even know your name! How could I use your name! I use mine and it's program to get the shipment ever six months!"

"Then why do people from outside get knockout gas from this place!"

"I don't know!" The man stayed quiet, just as Walter trying to think everything out "please I'm telling the truth"

Prince looked at the man, and something mad it seems true to him "Maybe some employee stolen one, maybe someone in here is the one that broke in"

Walter fist clenched, prince was right to a certain leave, anyone here could have stolen one bottle and no one would have known, how was he supposed to figure out? And who put his name on the cargo?

"Find out where they clean the engines, and if anyone has access to change the shipments around this place"

Prince nods and beings typing away.

The man looked slowly up to Walter, seeing him move his head side to side trying to massage it in a way until Walter saw him looking at him, making the man quickly look at the wall again, but Walter kneels down to the man on the floor, seeing his name tag that read "Louis"

He whispers close to him, sliding the gun to his eyes. "You better be telling the truth, cause if I find out otherwise, you'll wish you and all your family was dead"

"It's...true" his hands filled with sweat and his throat was dry, unable to control his body from shaking.

"For your sake"

"It's on the second leave" prince speaks. "And they get the cargo there and clean in the same place so the other places won't get full of the gas"

"What about people that can change the name of the shipment"

"Two people, one works in the second floor and one got fired a week ago"

"Why did you fire him?" His attention was on Louis again.

"He was coming in late"

Walter rolled his eyes "the real reason"

He bit his lip and looked down "He was having sex with my secretaries"

Walter looks at him and then stand up assuming that the secretary was his lover or his wife. He nods making prince get up as well. "Well Mrs Louis great talking to you, but you understand that I can't just go and leave you here cause you might call the cops on us" he crookedly smiled as Louis looked up in horror. "I hope this doesn't affect are friendship" he pounds his head to the wall with the sharp point of the gun as Louis grunted against the wall sliding down, seeing how Walter got in top of his and shoved a pill that he got from his pocket down his throat closing his mouth and nose while Louis tried to break free until he slowly started to lose strength. "You're being parcel paralyzed, it only lasts about 2 hours" he gets up and pulls Louis legs up, sliding him into a small room in his office. As prince opened the door it was full of papers and books.

Walter put him in a corner, laying him down in fetal position "you'll have headaches for a couple days and maybe get a little nauseous but that's sure beats being dead don't you think?" He chuckles seeing Louis completely close his eyes locks the door as he closes it.

"We have 2 hours"

"Well we better move then" prince walks outs out tucking his gun between his pants as he looks around the place of any possible threat, Walter came out behind him and started walking to the second leave