30

Faith woke up to the sound of the door opening, as she got up she saw angles walk in with a bowl of cereal and two pieces of french toast. "Sorry did I wake you?" he walked in leaving it on her night shelf.

"Yeah" she rubbed her eyes

"Then go back to sleep, but I'd say eat or the cereal is gonna get really mushy" he walks away just as faith called him out.

"Thank you" he stopped and turned, with disbelieve looking at her.

"What?"

"Thank you, for yesterday, I know it's grosses having someone vomit in your house, I had experiences, and thanks for staying with me I guess"

Not knowing what to say Angel looked side to side almost making sure she was talking to him. "Well.mm...your welcome?"

"I still think you're a liar and hate you"

Angel laughs "not offend at all"

"Not really caring if you were"

"Well then" he smiles "I accept your gratitude"

"Excepted or not I alright gave you it"

"Well, if you're gonna insult me like that then it's not a proper thank you" he leans on the wall

"If you don't set me free it's not a proper welcome"

"Sarcastic and feisty"

"Only with people I don't like"

"Well then, someone woke up in the wrong mood"

"I woke up in his bed instead of mine and Walters bed, I think I have the right to"

"Fair enough" he sighs "why did you fall in love with Walter?"

She chuckles sarcastically "do you really think I'd tell you my love story"

"Yeah" he said seriously after a moment, making faith sit up, she wasn't expecting that, and the way he looked at her was completely serious.

Biting her lip she looked down "it was at a DMV" she grunts inside, not sure why she was telling him this.

"Oh I hate those places"

"Everyone does" she stopped before playing with a strand of her hair. "He came after me asking for my name, then he asked for my number and 3 days later we went on or first date"

"Where'd he take you?"

"Why do you wanna know"

He struggs, "I've never been in love before, well romantically, and my parents never told me there's, and I think movies like the notebook are too unrealistic to be true"

On she struggs "maybe someone has a love story like that one"

"Is that some you?"

Faith smiles remembering Walter, in her eyes their love story was better than the notebook. "He took me to see a movie, we went to see Guardians of the Galaxy, and he bought me like 20 kinds of different candies, I thought he was gonna end up broke just to look good in front of me" she laughed, think about how he was used to buying things without thinking of the price, how she was going out with a trillionaire for 2 years without even knowing it.

"Then 2 days after that we went to a museum of instruments, and he played a piano in there getting us kicked out" she laughed remembering how embarrassed he was trying to negotiate his was out of it.

"After that since they kicked us out early we went to eat at a wingstop and after the food got to use he looked at me worried and asked if I was a vegetarian" she laughed more, but then stopped remember how Angel thought that too, her mood went down completely.

"We eat and kept on seeing each other, then he asked me to move in with him" she says cutting of any other experience and places he took her

"And when did he tell you" faith looked up, feeling as in it was the first time she ever heard him talk "that he sold drugs?"

"One year before I moved in"

"Why didn't you leave him?"

"Because I love him, why is it so hard for you to understand that love forgives and supports everything"

"I just do, from what I've seen you're a pretty decent girl" faith shifts feel uncomfortable getting compliments from him "and I don't see how you could end up with a drug dealer"

"It's just a job"

"That ruins people's lives"

"It doesn't"

"Yes it does, why do you think he doesn't take drugs anymore"

Faith looked at him confused, Walter had told her that he never taken drugs before, but just as she was about to speak "why do you think he doesn't let you take drugs"

She rolls her eyes "I decide to not take them, he doesn't have to tell me if I can or can't"

"And why do you decide not to take them"

"Because they can ruin your" she stops and looks at angels smirk, he won.

"Don't you have somewhere to be" she turns around getting her cereal bow, the cereal was already mushy.

"Not really, plus it's fun talking to you"

"Only on your side" she munches on the cereal.

"But it's better than being alone, don't you get tired of not having someone to talk to"

"I have plenty of people to talk to, but you took them away from me"

"And who's your favorite person to talk to?"

"Walter"

"And your least favorite"

"You" she arched her eyebrows looking at him

"Well then" he puts his hands up standing from the wall, putting his hands in his pocket as she heads for the door.

"Who else lives here" faith asked as he opens the door, maybe if someone were here she could scream loud enough for them to hear

"Just you and me"

Faith looks at the picture with him and his sister "what about your sister"

"She doesn't live here anymore" he walked out but faith yelled again

"Then where do you stay?"

He turned completely and looks at her "I've been breaking my back on my couch letting you sleep in my bed"

"That's your own fault, you could sleep in the other room or just let me go"

"Either of those options would work at all" he close the door leave faith as she looked at her cereal that was practically all milk.