20

A little noise, tingles in Faith's ear and makes her eyes open slowly, feeling as if she had two brinks closing them together, looking around the room she remembers everything that happened yesterday and the days before "why can't it be a dream" she whispers.

She looked up and saw a new bag next to the bed, quickly looking around she didn't see anyone, the man must have felt once he brought the food, getting up completely she stretches her hand to the bag "better be waffles" she mumbles.

She takes out a cereal box and a small box of milk, with a plastic container, also getting out a yogurt box that had the note on top.

"No nuts, is that better queen of zootopia"

Faith put her eyebrows together, able to hear the sarcasm from a piece of paper, she looks around for that pen and notebook, but it wasn't there anymore. So she thought of what her other weapon could be, as she ate her breakfast with calm, so much calm it's scared her.

Jumping from his sit as he heard someone come in the office, he fell asleep in his chair again, it was almost impossible to think clearly with sleep and worry in your head.

"OK I got something"

Walter sat up and looked at prince, trying to straight his back "What is it?"

"The sleeping gas he used is called knock out gas"

"Ever sleeping gas is called knock out gas"

"Spelled K-n-o-c-k, but the one that this dude use is spelled K-n-o-v-k"

Walter rolled his eyes, was this information even necessary? "I'm still not getting anything" Walter responded annoyed.

"I looked it up, first I thought it was just a stupid spelling mistake, but there's one store that actually sells this spelled with a v, it has more methyl propyl than the original, that makes the people get knocked out faster. I saw the video from the security camera at my place and I ran it through a software that makes any letters pop out, and knovk out gas was on the bottle"

"Was there anything else?"

"No, that's the only things that the software picked up, but the store that sells them is on the far end of this city, the guy that sells them also sells guns on the black market, his name is Viech Dorker"

His eyes widened a litter hearing the name "Viech Dorker?"

Years ago Viech Dorker was a man that sold guns to his father, he was an expert on getting what everyone needed in the time lapse of 30 minutes to two days. His father stopped associating with him when one shipment of revolvers came in with 5 missing, leaving him a death wish for stealing him.

Viech of course kept his business running and sold to thousands of people, sending all this money to the ends of the country, where his family stayed hidden.

Normal to stay out of any research he would change the names of products or alternate them in some way, making it different, but the usual.

Walter looked at his computer, almost all his employees were back in the system and inspection for anyone that was as tall as the man in the video. "What did you find out about his past?"

"Besides that he worked with us, that he makes millions a year and sends it all the way down the country, to people, I'm guessing partners, family or his providers"

Walter taps his lip "What else?"

"Most of his ex workers are people that work with us, but I saw there's position, there just street sellers, mostly 18 or 19 year old, I don't think they could even send a email to you, less alone break in your house."