16

"274 people, that's all you have right now" prince rubbed his face copying the actions of Walter that was sitting across from him

"So the other thousands just disappeared out of nowhere!"

"I don't understand this" he leaned back "the person doing this knew you would look at your works and erased more than half of them"

"He erased himself from the system" he sighs angrily

"Not really, I mean we couldn't know, maybe he left himself inside the system, thinking he could outsmart us"

"So we're back to square one!" He screams "we have no idea and all my works are blocked out! This will ruin me!"

"Calm down OK" prince said "we'll be OK, we can do this but I need to know" standing up he looks at Walter seriously "I can find faith or put everything back in the system, but I can't do them together, you're the one that's know more about how to retrieve or active files, and you have access to all the hidden information that can help you get everything back, I'm the one that knows how to look for people, leave faith to me and you do this"

He stopped, as if was thinking something over and over again, looking around the place as if it had the answers somewhere around the walls.

"Everything that you find tell me immediately" he looks at the ground, with his fist clenched together.

"I will, but this is important too. We can't let his stay like this, you could lose everything in seconds if someone big finds out you lost nearly everything"

With no answer prince walks to the door looking back at Walter as he stood in the same place "I'll find her, it's impossible to steal something and leave no clues, even for this guy". He walks out, leaving to find Michael, they were headed home.

Climbing up on the bed faith grabbed the edges of the window, trying to see thought it, she jumped getting the zip lock stuck between a loss piece of metal, getting to snap free with all the bits she gave it earlier, she felt a sting in her ankle, making her stumble down and yell out, looking at her wrist seeing clear cuts around them, little drops of blood slowly coming down she wrinkled her chin and huffed soft cries, so concentrated on the pain of her ankle, she froze at the sound of him. "What did you do"

Looking up at him she sees him, dressed in all black and looking like he was the tallest person alive, scanning his face she could see that he wasn't angry, good thing to know, slowly sliding away from him she follows his gaze to wrist, trying to cover the cuts with her hands.

After his eyes looked around the floor, seeing all the material he felt thrown around the place. "Why didn't you use it?"

With no answer faith looked the door, it was still a bit open, she contemplates in running out, but rejected the idea when she moves her ankle a bit and felt the pain.

The man leaned down and gently picked her hand up, turning it around, seeing it from all parts. Faith looked at him, scared he would force her up in some way, hurting her in the process.

"Get on the bed" he commanded looking at her as he stands up, a shock between faith eyes made her stay still, looking at him not wanting to move where she was. "I said get on the bed" his voice was powerful but not demanding. "Get on now"

"No" she stuttered shaking her head "no!" She quickly yelled in a low voice.

The man sighs and picks her, just as faith wiggles she felt the pain in her ankle once more and moved her arms. "Don't touch me! Help!" She screamed as he up her on the bed.

"No one can hear you" he picked up the wipe with alcohol and opened it, squeezing some drops of alcohol out of it before he looked at faith.

Confused faith looked at him and eyed the door, was he all alone? Was he with a team? Would no one hear her? Why is he doing this? She hissed feeling the alcohol touch her wounds, it was if fire was eating her up, at least now she knew she could still feel things in her wrist. She saw him patting her wrist completely, then he went for her other hand repeating the action, until the wipe was completely full of blood.

He stands and turned around closing the door completely and walking to the bathroom on the far end corner of the room. Faith was left shocked, he closed the door with only one exit, he was trapped with her too! Just as she was about to say something he returns with the wipe washed down completely and slowly wiped the blood from her wrist. "You close the door". He said nothing "your stuck her too" faith instead, looking at him, but he didn't care to look up "are you listening!" Faith said in a much bigger voice.

"I can get out" he cut her off, still cleaning her hands, he looked around and saw the zip locks cut in two, and saw the pile of trash in the corner and gave an almost invisible smile that faded away in second faith looked at him, still completely confused, but biting her lip she looked at the door again and spoke "please let me go"

"No" he was ruff and solid, it was as if a solder was talking

"Please, I'll get you money, anything you want, anything, you just say it and you'll have it I promise" staying quiet she starts again "all the money you could want" she remembered Walter, she knew he would pay anything to set her free, that he could pay anything. "The amount doesn't matter, I could get"

"I don't need money" he stopped her, picking up bands he left her to, putting it's around her hands tight enough for comfort.

"Then why do have me! If you kidnap me it's because you want money, what are you gonna do with me! Where I'm I?! Where are you taking me too!?"

"I don't need your money!" Shouting out with power she remains silent as he finished rapping her wrist around and did the same with the over.

Faith closed her eyes, she was tired, and angry and sad and worried, breathing in she thought "what could go worse". In one second she opens her eyes pushes the man down without a warning, falling on top of him, she jumps up before he could react and jumps to the door, but yells out as she falls to the ground by standing on her hurt ankle. "Are you crazy!" He screams standing up and picking her up as well. "You're gonna kill me anyway! I'm gonna die trying!" She tries to fight her way out of his arms, but she couldn't as he placed her on the bed again "I'm not gonna kill you!"

"Then let me go!"

"No!"

The man got her arms together and pulled out a ziplock form his pocket, but stopped looking at her arms, then her wrist, and lastly her hands. "Damn it" he says under his breath throwing the ziplock across the room and turns to the door blocking his movements with his back, and opened the door with a loud thump and silent click, only to step outside and close it again.

Faith looked at the door for a long time, after sleep got the best of her, and she faded away.