22

"I don't know his name!" Viech screams to Walter as prince grips his gun harder, really to shoot at anytime.

"How could you not know" Walter demands

"You of all people you should know that people don't use their names here, why would they use their names to buy illegal stuff on the black market, that's practically a death wish"

Just as Walter was about to fight back prince taps his shoe and shakes his head, he knew this was true, everyone did it

"What name did he use" prince asks

"Walter" Viech says it looks at Walter scared

"Walter?! He's laughing at us! He knew we would do this, that's why he used my name"

"Walter this could" Walter screamed not letting prince finish, pushing his chair back, walking around the room.

"This was a waste of time! Where back at square one! With everything, he thought all this out! How I'm I suppose to find faith now! What am I supposed to do?! What can I do" his skin was red and his breath was deep, prince stayed looking at him, giving him time to scream it out and Viech stayed shocked, he never seen Walter like this, he was always the calmest person when he worked with John.

"Did he leave any other information?" Prince asked letting Walter have a moment before talking to him.

Viech looked at his computer and moved his eyes around the screen "the address to ship this in the center of the City, but it's not a house, it's a factory, a car factory, that's everything that he gave"

"How did he look like?" Walter asks form across the room, trying to breathe in and calm down.

"He was a tall man, his hair was black, and he had dark brown eyes, he used sunglasses most of the time, but when he took them off you could see a deep cut on the corner of his eye"

Walter stayed looking down, think everything though "brown eyes and black hair? Sure?"

"Yeah"

Shaking his head he looks up right at prince. "Let's go to the factory" walking out prince follows leaving Viech finally alone