21

Everything passed really slow, the clock on the wall showed it was 5pm and every minute passed by like an hour. Faith leaned on the bed frame and looked at her ankle, it looked better, finally normal size, and it wasn't as red as before, just as she thought about taking of the band to look at it the man walked in the room.

He stood there looking around the place, seeing the bag for breakfast on the floor again "why do you have to he so messy?" He grunts picking up the bag

"Sorry if I don't wanna keep my jail clean"

"Jail? Really? I let you stay in my room and you call it jail?" He angrily close the door walking to the other side of the room in search for something.

"When I'm in here by force then it's a jail, it doesn't matter how or where it is" faith looked around, this was this room, she suspected it but knowing for sure it was given everything a new feeling, she started feeling uncomfortable between the blanket.

"You sound like those cliché books"

Faith glare at him and turns around, ignoring his presence. A long time passed until the man spock

"Have you walked on your bad leg?"

"No" faith almost whispers, feeling tears in her start to build up I here eyes, she didn't know why or how, somehow she started thinking about Walter with his voice, waking up next to him, talking about their previous dreams that night, she felt so alone in the bedroom with a random stranger, so cold and helpless. She tried to hold them in, she didn't want her kidnapper to see her cry

"Then you should be able to walk on it tomorrow, slowly though"

Faith nod and sniffed a little to loud, making her hug her knees tight.

The man sighs "you...mm...do you want something?"

"Yes.... Walter"

There was a moment of silence then faith saw the man right in front of her as she opened her eyes, making her jerk back, but the man did nothing he put out his hand and faith looked at it scared and confused.

"I'm Angel...hi"

Faith looked at him still not moving, then she looked at his hand but stayed still until he dropped it.
"Your Faith, very pretty name, I know you love Walter"

Faith looked up, for once paying full attention on what he was saying.

"I know Walter, everyone that's in drug business knows him, he's like the God between us, and I know you know that."

Faith nods slowly still trying to understand everything he was saying

"I don't want to hurt you" he looks around for seconds before focusing on faith "I'm not gonna handle you in any way, I just need to fix something"

"Where do you know Walter from?" Able to talk again faith ask.

He sighs taking steps back "Good bye faith" the man puts his hands on his back "I'll bring you food later on" he walks out leaving faith alone, still confused over everything, only thinking about one thing. "How does he know name?"