9

Prince walked in a room that Walter let him borrow, seeing Michael laying down, his eyes were opened, playing with a little tiger toy that prince both him. He was small, usual for the people who have his sickness, he was almost the same color as prince, but a little darker, his eyes were light brown, and his hair was exactly the same as Prince, his upper lip bigger than his lower lip, with freckles just on top of his nose.

"Hey man, sleep good?" Prince sat on the edge looking at him. Picking up a pig toy from the floor, squeezing it in his hands.

Michael lifts up and looked at him shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. "Why not?" He puts his toy pig to the side, getting his tiger before it feel of the bed, cause of Michael movements.

"Someone screams at night." Screams at night? He heard screams? Why would he hear screams? Just as he was gonna ask more questions, he remembers Faith and her panic attack last night, she was probably screaming out for Walter.

"Don't worry, it was Faith, she got scared last night."

"Why?" He picks up the tiger form Prince hands, pinching the ears of the stuffed animal.

"Just playing around with Walter." explaining this was difficult, he had to think of a way to silence all his questions without getting him confused as to why, or why not, of something. "So you didn't sleep last night?"

Michael shrugs without looking at him, still focused in the toy.

Prince on the other hand nods and lays down next to him. "Then what if we go to sleep together? Yeah?" In seconds Michael lays down, hugging prince arm as he does, letting his toy fall on the floor, closing his eyes.

Prince pushes strands of hair out of his face. Michael hated the feeling of hairs on his face, he would normal get woken up because of the feel. And Prince hated to sleep over at Walter house, Everytime he would sleep over due to work, Michael would never get a full sleep, something would always wake him up, he didn't like changes at all. The first house Prince got, he decorated it just as Michael wanted it to, so he could feel at home faster and easier, that meant having green selling, and a different animal painted in every wall of the house.

Michael got use to that, he loved the house, it had 3 room and 2 bathrooms, and 1 living room and kitchen, Michael would hate sleeping alone, so Prince and him shared a room, and the other 2 were a therapy and play room for Michael, one bathroom was wall made with everything that Michael needed, and they had a big enough backyard to have a pool built for Michael too. Normal used for therapy.

30 minutes away from Walters place, it wasn't save for Michael to be alone, and Michael would always be with Prince, in business trips, when Prince would stay in other place, always together, and Prince would prefer it this way too. He didn't feel Michael as a brother, he felt him as a son, and he would do anything to protect him.