13

Opening the bag faith sees a container of spinach and lettuce, with cut up carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower and broccoli, with strands of cheese and a few croissants. She saw the logo of Walmart in it. That made her feel a bit better, Walmart, maybe she was closer to a city or town then she thought, making her chance to run away and be found a lot simpler. After taking the container out, she saw another one at the bottom, it had half of a deli sandwich with little envelopes of ranch, also from Walmart. Getting the sandwich out of the plastic, she moaned with her first bit, she was hungry and it was delicious.

She firmly holds it with her fingers trying not to drop while she eats it, enjoying every bit, at lest her kidnapper had good taste. Finishing it, she got the salad and a fork at bottom of the bag, and ate it as well, until the container was completely empty.

Throwing the trash in a corner of the room, not caring for a clean room as she normally would.

This was a room that kept people against their will, why would she want to keep this place clean.

After eating, she continues to bite the plastic, almost getting a fraction completely cut, feeling pretty proud she stopped giving her teeth a rest. The sensation of biting something hard and rubbery was irritating and hurt full. But doing nothing was worst, it gave her time to think non-stop, what was going to be done with her, where they gonna sell her? Kill her for organs? Take her as a slave? Having her just locked in here made no sense. So what was her purpose? Also, she thought about Walter, he wasn't with her last night, why? He was always with her, the latest he ever showed up was at 2 in the morning, and his house with full of high levels of security. Who could have gotten in there without him knowing, and if Walter was involved was Prince involved too? Her head hurt, so many thoughts on her mind, nowhere to run or hide, she was trapped and completely alone, looking from one wall to the next her eyes watered. "I've been crying to much these days" she thought, she would always hate the idea of crying, making her feel weak and helpless.

With a sigh she continues to bite the plastic making her mind concentrate on one thing only. How could she escape? The wall were sold, and the window was completely out of reach, screaming would help in nothing because the walls seam too thick for the windows edges, and the door was made of metal and with only one door knob. Pushing the man that came in the door to escape was possible, but she would need to cut the zip ties for her hands and legs first. And after be able to knock him down.

"Anyone could be knocked down" Faith remembers, Walter told her this words when faith started to have interest in martial arts, Walter wasn't a pro at it, but he knew the basic, and was willing to show faith what he knew.

"Knock me down" Walter stands in front of faith with 4 feet distance, with a sweaty shirt for a hard day of training.

"For real? Knock you down? You're a giant" faith wines on the floor, catching her breath as she leans on her arms looking up at Walter.

"Come on, don't be lazy" he half smiles pulling her up by getting her hand. As she stands up putting her weight on Walters hand. "You do realize that's impossible?"

"Nothing is impossible."

"Shut up," she grunts. "That's easy for you to say, look at me, I'm a noodle strap."

"A cute noodle strap" Walter smirks putting his hands behind him as a little boy.

"But I'm still a noddle" she softly pushes him away from her, taking steps back as well.

"Anybody can be knocked down, you just need to know how, some aim for chest, some for the head, some for the legs, others pull their arms and push you by the back, their different ways but everyone can be knocked down."

"So I get to am for the head?" faith smirks this time, with a sarcastic tone, as Walter laughed.

"Anywhere you want, just knock me down"

Faith remembers that day perfectly, it took 7 tries, but she knocked down Walter. She sighs and bits the ziplock more, she didn't have 7 tries, she needed it to be just one.

Walter walked in his office, trying to get work done, but always getting distracted with any memory for faith. Hypothesis of where she was, and with any idea if prince found out something new, this was torturing him.

Seeing Prince walk in his backyard with calm was getting him furious, he needed answers he needed results, he needed them now. He angrily sits down and looks at his computer, about 50 new emails just in the past 2 hours, he clicks away everything, locking the computer down and getting up. If prince didn't get him results quickly enough, he was going do it himself.

Exiting the office he walks to his front door, entering the code that most people new. It was to open the door only form the inside, on the outside was a different code. Everything was in code, making the same question sound in his head, "how did he get in?" Walking outside once the door was open, he walks to the front gate checking the security lock, perfectly fine, no force entry.

Walking to his backyard he looks at her other security lock, again completely fine. Going to the rooms wall outside, nothing there not even a scratch. "This isn't possible" Walter breaths, feeling a ring in his pocket.

He pulls out his phone and looks a prince ID pop up, and answer.

"I'm in the 3 room" Prince stars "come over."

"On my way" Walter hangs up and starts walking to the 3rd soundproof room.

Opening the door he saw Prince looking at some equipment he had made for his team on a table. While he arrange them around.

"What this?" Walter asked.

"Your equipment" prince answered putting them down.

"I know that" Walter snaps "why is it here?"

Prince moves from his spot to be right next to Walter "this equipment is the best ever made, and you know that." He picks up a circular flat shield, with a handle that bent 40 degrees. "You put it on a wall," as he speaks he puts it on the table. "An with pushing up the handle you suck all the air out making it perfectly suck to any surface." He demonstrates on the table, pulling the handle up, but then again, pressing down. "But when you press it down, it sucks air back in, making it possible to remove with a simple pull." Pulling it off the table he hands it to Walter.

"I know this, why tell me?"

"The guy that came in used these," he crosses his arms and leans on the desk.

"Impossible, you can't by these anywhere."

"And he also knows the passwords of your hole house."

Walter laughed "prince you know that's not true."

"Noun of the door were forced, and no sign of a hack used. And he used equipment that only you have."

Walter looked at prince for a while before speaking "but that would mean.."

Interrupting Prince looks at Walter "he's one of us"

Walter looks at him and steps back before he looking at Prince again. "What?"