12

Looking around, the room was white, with one window that was sold closed, the bed was a surprisingly comfortable, above a wood bunk, with a toilet in the corner. The door was made of metal, with no door knob on the inside. Faith had tried kicking the door, crawling on the floor to get to it, only to sprain her ankle, she had slowly tried pushing the walls, but they were concrete. The only thing she was able to do was pass her hands over her butt, having her hands in front of her now. For the past hour, faith tried to bite the plastic ziplock she had, apart to free her hands, but she just couldn't, screaming to the window was pointless too, she tried to look out, but it was to high for her, even on the bed, but still she kept on screaming until her voice cracked and hurt. Up to this point she had only 4 hours inside and manage to get hurt on her own "great job" she thought to herself.

She went back to chewing on the plastic around her hands, thinking of a million things. Most of them had to do with Walter. Did they get him too? Is he hurt? Will he come find me? What about Prince? Does this have something to do with what Walter was up late last night? She thought of all of this things, but she couldn't think of an answer. The only thing she knew was that she was kidnapped, something that no soul should ever go through.

Faith knew about John and his accident with human traffic, Walter told her about a week after she moved in with him, but that was it, that was the end of the story. That ended with his life as well. But in that moment it hit her like ice-cold water, did this accident happen again? Did someone betray them.

Just as she started to panic, there was a noise from the door, as if someone wanting to get in, she quickly got up, but feel to the ground forgetting that her feet were tied up. She saw the door open, and it was him again.

Rolling over to a wall she hugged her knees and looked at him, shaking inside. "How did you do that?" He speaks looking at her hands in front of her.

Looking at her hands she mentally slaps herself, "it's called flexibility" she spits out, finding courage to answer him. But regretting it as he walked over to her, leaving a bag he had on the bed, and pulling her hands up making her yell out in pain, as he looked at the ziplock around her hands. "Biting it" he looks at her with venom eyes, before letting go, making her hit her back against the wall "ouch!" She grunts turning her body to the side in an attempt to stop the pain.

But he bends down and got another ziplock from his pocket tying around her arms "lets see how you do with two." he straights up and points to the bag "eat." He says before leaving.

"Wait!" She screams "let me go!" The door closes and locks, but faith crawls to the door still screaming, hoping he would hear. "If you want money I can get you that! But please let me go! Let me go!" She bangs on the door, "let me go! Please! I'll give you anything please don't keep me here!" Sliding from the door as she cries "I have a family!" She remembers her mom and dad, she loved them, more than anyone, the 2 people that were always with her, no matter where she was. "They need me! They'll die if they find out am kidnapped!" She bags louder, just as her cry started to get louder too. "Please let me out! Let me out! I'll give you anything! Just let me out! Please! Come back, help me, Please!" she scratch the door with her fingers sobbing into her arms. "I have so much to live for," she whispers, "so many plans," she cries in her mind.
He was gone.

Prince was looking at the secretary tap at Walters desk, having everything zoomed up at it's 100%, trying to find some clue on who this guy was.

"So?" Walter asked impatient looking at Prince. Prince was an excellent negotiator, the reason why Walter always send him out for business meetings or getting new customers, but other than that, he was the person in charge to investigate anything that Walter needed, he was excellent at it, and Prince knew it himself.

"No," he said steady, still looking at the screen.

"Why not!" Walter slammed his fist against the desk making Michael, that was sitting in the corner flinch up, prince saw and got up, facing Walter up close. "If you don't stay calm I'm leaving this on you!" He whispers in a aggressive way. "I wanna find faith as much as you, but a big enough shock could kill Michael and I won't let that happen!" A vein pop from his neck as he gritted his teeth.

Walter backs away a bit putting his hands up for 2 seconds with an angry look, continuing to walk around the room. Making Prince sit back down, looking at the screen.

Walter was getting more nerves just walking around, every second that Faith was gone, every second that they didn't find her, a million of things could happen to her. He was still trying to put everything together, this made no sense. Not once has someone passed all the security codes, or gates to enter his house without him wanting to, he had more than 3 gates before walking into his front lawn, having to walk 8 meters to get to the front gate in the open. Getting to the back was impossible too. Electricity gates covered the backyard in its total, needing a 5 digit code to open the door that would let you in.

Climbing the fence was completely irrational and suicidal, he had tall wall, that perverted anything from being hooking on to it, how could one person out think him in every. It wasn't possible. "Have you checked the front Taps"

"Yes, he struggled with absolutely nothing" rubbing his eyes and sighs. "I'm starting to think...." he stops and gets up. "I need to check the gates, your room, and the back room"

Walter looked at him confused, as he went to Michael and took his hand to walk out, "is that necessary? How could that help us find her! Enlighten me, I fail to see." He sarcastically snapped.

"Leave this to me Walter, and you do your job" he snaps back, "thousands of people are expecting your drugs today, and thousands more are ready to receive money from you. Really wanna give them a reason to get angry?" Walking around Walter with Michael, he gets stopped with his shoulder jacket being pulled by Walter.

"Don't do this prince, I'm not the guy you wanna play around with," in a deadly voice he whispers, put Prince grabbed his hand, and pulled it of him. Walter was always the one to remain calm, but when he would get alternated or have a panic attack, he was a very dangers person. Only 2 times Walter completely lost it with Prince, once leading to a physical fight, but Prince knew Walter. He knew he loved faith, he knew this situation was killing him slowly in the inside. But he should no weak side. "Neither am I," he said back leaving the room, with Walter trying to contain his anger.
____________
Its me, do you guys like it so far? Please tell me what you think