19

Left alone in this new room faith looked around, the air was filled with a clone that was surprisingly very good, and the bed was much softer than the one she was sleeping on, although all parts of her body and mind would tell her to explore the room and look for any possible exits she knew she had to stay still, to not move.

Not because the man told her to or because she was scared, but she needed to get better, she needed her ankle to heal to make a run for it whenever she could, she would get nowhere with an injured ankle and sensible wrist. The thought and words of the man would pass thought her head, if he needed to do this was it possible he was working for someone else? Did he have to do this even if he didn't want to? Because he was honest, he haven't done nothing to her but take her away, even if that wasn't already bad enough. Even if it was hard faith pushed that away, no need to think about that, she needed to think of a way out.

She could wait for an opportunity but what if it never came? She could try to fight one and one, but the man was really tall and stronger by how he would carry her without a single struggle. Climbing out a window was a no for now, and unlocking the door too.

Just as she thought about making some kind of distraction to make a run of it ounce her ankle was well the man barged in and put a bag in front of her and left, she could see the anger in his body still.

Looking at the bag she knew it was food again, she crawled over to it and took out 2 water bottles "finally, water" she mumbles opening one and finishing almost half the bottle in seconds. Cleaning her mouth she pulled out a bowl of spaghetti with a fork stuck to it, it already had cheese and sauce inside and it was warm, so it was most probably just made, and another bowl, this one had a salad similar to the Walmart one but different, it didn't have the Walmart sticker and it had chicken and cheese over everything with potato wedges on top, you couldn't even tell it was a salad from a simple look. Faith smiled, this food was already making her mouth water feeling like food she was touching her mouth.

Putting it aside she looked inside and curled her eyebrows together, it was a small container with chocolate cake filled with peanuts, faith almost laughed at this one, and put the bag aside, sliding to the back of the bed to eat, when a small notebook and a pen caught her eye, leaving an evil smirk on her lips, feeling them hurt a little as she did, she reaches over and gets them, thinking that the pen would be a great weapon for later, flipping through the pages the notebook was blank.

She rips the page out and writes on it "I'm allergic to peanuts idiot" she put the paper inside the bag and through it over the room, if he would pick up the trash in the other room he would do it here, and maybe even look at the note.

She opened the spaghetti first and start to eat it, making moaning sound in every bite, it was the best spaghetti she tasted, and knowing it was Walter favorite food, she held it closes, the smell reminds her about him and the occasion were they would eat this together

"Why must we have spaghetti every time we have a romantic dinner?" Faith looked at Walter already with a fork in his hand.

"What's more romantic than spaghetti on top of a roof under the night sky" he smiles looking around the place, they were on this house roof, he arranged the whole thing just for them with Christmas lights around the edges of house and candles around their table. Scattering rose petals around the floor.

"Pizza in are room" she giggles putting the fork between the spaghetti straps

"Always so unromantic are we"

"I'm not unromantic, I just like eating things and being with you, I don't really care how or when, I just wanna spend time with you"

"This is why I love you"

"This is why we're in love" she corrects him stretching her hand over to Walters holding it tight before he interlocks fingers with her

He leaned on his chin looking at her "I may love you more than spaghetti"

"I feel blessed" she laughs

"May, I said I MAY love you more, I'm still considering it"

"Spaghetti will never be able to cuddle with you"

"It might, it would be mess but it could still happen"

"Spaghetti will never be able to say I love back"

"It says it in its tasty" Walter playfully continues

"Spaghetti will never be me" faith sticks her tongue out him and Walter chuckles

"Fair enough, there can only be one faith in my heart"

"I know, take that spaghetti" picking up the fork she squished a part of the spaghetti and rubbed it in making Walter tilt his head back in laughter. "Walter is all mine" acting like she was speaking to the spaghetti as she looks up at Walter lowering her face and trying to be seductive and whispers "all mine"

Walter knew what she was doing he leans back and puts his clean fork between his lips starting her down for a while before he leaned his elbows on the table "I suppose you wouldn't want to leave this dinner early would you?" His lips twist into a half smile, moving his eyes to the door for one second.

"You supposed right, you love spaghetti too much to leave" she Snickers and twists the spaghetti between her fork bring it to her mouth and slowly bring it out, not being able to stop her laugh.

"I hate it when you do this" Walter shyly blushes being to eat the spaghetti too

"But it's so fun" she laughed as she tried to stop, not wanting to laugh with her mouth full

"Not for me, you pull me in and get me excited and then kick me out the door"

"Not always"

"Most of the time"

Giggles came for her mouth as she reached for his hand again "don't worry, I won't kick you out this time" she gave him a small wink, while Walter drank from his cup of win.

"I'm not even gonna get excited anymore" he playfully snaps fingers looking away make faith almost choked on her own laugh.

Faith stayed looking at her bowl, feeling tears run down her cheeks, was she ever going to that with Walter again? Would she ever see his face or touch his hands feeling lighting pass between them? Was Walter even OK?