41

“Was that so hard?” Walter looked at prince that had his head down, breathing in slower as he shook his head, trying to forget or change everything that happened, avoiding to look at Angels body. “I killed him” he thought over and over again. “I killed him”

“No!” Faith screams “you're a psycho! You're the worst! How could you do this!”

Walter looks at her, moving his attention to Prince. “First floor, 4 room, take him and get out of my site”

Prince looks up at him, his eyes letting out tears uncontrollably as he looks at faith, trying to get out of the guards hands. “And her” he pointed at her.

Walter laughed “she's mine, she not leaving me no matter what”

Prince looks at her again, the expression of horror was on her face, he knew Walter loved her too much to do anything bad to her, but after all this, things were gonna change, what was Faith's life going to be after this? Was she gonna suffer with him? How was he supposed to help her. He looks up at Walter, even if he wanted to take faith away from him, it was going to be impossible right now. He walks back from him turning around walking inside, avoiding Faith's eyes, not being able to stand her looking at him, asking for help desperately. He stopped at the door and turned his head over his shoulder, looking at Angel, his body told him to stop, but he need to do this, he looked at him lay flat on the ground, he remembered moments they shared together, and turned around walking away, he killed him.  He walks down the house wiping his tears as the events play in his head over and over, he killed his friend.

He gets to the room Walter told him to go, opening it with a sigh of relief seeing Michael there. “Let's go Michael now”

He comendans as Michael walks to him, taking his hand, as Prince speeds walking out of the house, promising on his life that he would never set a foot back in there again.

Walter walks up to faith, telling the guard to let her go as he gets her wrist, but Faith and pulls away, feeling her body burn with his touch. “Don't touch me! How could you do this! You're a monster! You're  the worst! I hate you!” She looked at Angel, he didn't deserve this, he didn't, he was just trying to find his sister, that's all.

“Faith calm down” he gets closer to her trying to put her hands on her “I did all this for you”

“You did it for yourself! I told you not to! I begged you but you didn't listen!” She backed away from him corning herself between the wall, as Walter stood right in front of her.

“I know it's too much for you right now I get it, tomorrow everything will be back to normal”

“Nothing will be back to normal!”

“You just need time to adjust” he smiles getting her hand before she had time to pull it away.

“No! I don't want anything with you! Let me go! I'm leaving you!” She pulls away, but he was so much stronger than her, so he pulled her close to him.

“No you won't”

She looks up at him and slaps him across the face, racing down the stairs when he let go of her hand, but with a pull from her hair she tripped into Walters arms that held her as she tried to free herself.

“Let go of me you animal!” She cried as she was taken away, dragged to Walter office. “Let me go!” She creams getting pushes into his office, shoving her in a chair.

“You're not leaving me faith”

“Yes I am!” She screams “and you can't stop me”

“You're mine that's how it's gonna be, that's how it's always going to be” he walks over to his desk getting the ring out with its box

“No I'm not, you can't make me stay!” She gets up and tries to open the door but it was locked.

Walter pulls her to him, making faith scream in pain, feeling like he was breaking her wrist. “You're staying here, you're going to be with me, like it of not you're mine! And will always be” he putts the ring in front of her face and faith looks at it.  

This was the biggest diamond that she ever saw, it was precious, it was gorgeous, if this same ring was shown to her a mouth ago she would have said yes without thinking twice, her heart would have melted, she would have been the most happiest person in the world, but now everything was different. She looked at the ring, not as a sign of his love for her, but as handcuffs, to never be able to escape him. “I would never marry you” she looks at him, scared but standing her ground.

Walters eye twitches looking at her as his eyebrows narrow together. “I'm not asking you! I'm telling you! You will marry me! You will be my wife and stay with me until your death!” He gets the ring and puts it on her finger pressing her to the wall as he did. Faith covers her face, squinting her eyes closed as he yelled directly in her face.

She stayed still shaking, as Walter still held her wrist firmly, as if he wanted to break it in half. “No” she whispers.

“What!” Walter screamed to her.

She slowly looks at him, her eyes wet and her heart beating so hard against her chest, that she felt that Walter could feel it, she takes a second  to get ready to answer. “I would rather die” she slowly said, but with enough power that Walter stepped back a bit before hardening face completely.

“Then so be it”

__________________________
.The end.