14

Walter walked in his office, trying to get work done, but always getting distracted with any memories of faith, with any hypothesis of where she was, and with any idea if prince found out something new, this was torturing him.

Seeing prince walk in his backyard with complete calm was getting him furious, he needed answers he needed results, he needed them now. He angrily sits down and looks at his computer, about 50 new emails just in the past 2 hours, he clicks away everything, locking the computer down and getting up, if prince didn't get him results quickly enough, he was going to do so himself.

Exiting the office he walks to his front door, entering the code that most people new, it was to open the door only form the inside, on the outside was a different code, everything was in code, making the same question sound in his head "how did they get in?" Walking outside once the door was open he walks to the front gate checking the security lock, perfectly fine, no force entry.

Walking to his backyard he looks at his other security lock, again completely fine, walking inside to the rooms wall, nothing there not even a scratch. "This isn't possible" Walter breaths, feeling a ring in his pocket.

He pulls up his phone and looks a prince ID pop up answer.

"I'm in the 3 room" Prince said "come over"

"On my way" Walter hangs up and starts walking to the 3rd soundproof room, that was in the back year as well, behind some bushes.

Opening the door he saw pince looking at some equipment he had made for his team on a table. While prince arrange them.

"What this?" Walter asked.

"Your equipment" prince answered putting them down.

"I know that" Walter snaps "why is it here"

Prince moves from his spot to be right next to Walter "this equipment is the best ever made, and you know that". He picks up a circular flat puck, with a handle made that bent 40 degrees. "You put it on a wall" as he speaks he puts it on the table. "An with pushing up the handle you suck all the air out making it perfectly suck to any surface" he demonstrates on the table, pulling the handle up, but then again, pressing down "but when you press it down, it sucks air back in, making it possible to remove with a simple pull" pulling it off the table he hands it to Walter.

"I know this, why tell me"

"The guy that came in used these" he crosses his arms and leans on the desk"

"Impossible, you can't by these anywhere"

"And he also knows the passwords of your hole house"

Walter laughed "prince you know that's not true"

"Noun of the door were forced, and no sign of a hack used, and he used equipment that only you have"

Walter looked at prince for a while before speaking "but that would mean"

Interrupting prince looks at Walter "he's one of us"

Walter looks at him and steps back before he looks at prince again. "What?".