31

He pulled her in his arms kissing her lightly before holding her arm out and putting his other hand on her waist moving from one side to another, her dress gratefully in the air, flowing in harmony with the sound of a saxophone from an old CD that was playing, the night stars painting the perfect picture around her face, with a smile that warmed his heart

"I love you" he whispers into her ear, kissing her neck before pulling her closer.

"I love you too" she giggles massaging his neck as the dance got slower.

With a soft voice he smiles and looked at her. "I need to ask you something"

"Ask me anything" she whispers back, twirling in his arms before standing on her toes touching her nose with his, feeling as his hands passed over her body as he backed away from her and got on one knee making her jump and cover her mouth.

"Will you please be mine, forever" he gets a little black box with the glitter lock and shows her a ring worth millions. "Will you marry me love?"

Backing away she looked at me him, her dress stared to rip "I can't" she mumbles.

He gets up confused, "why? Faith come over here" he walked towards her as she kept walking back, getting closer to the roof edge "you're gonna fall get back here!" He screamed, this time running, but she goes back faster than before.

"You have to find me first" she said, almost as a whisper in his own mind.

He ran faster and faster pushing his arms out to reach her, but she kept ongoing faster than him.

"Why don't you find me!" She screamed and started to cry "Where are you! You need to come and save me"

"I am! Just wait please! Wait!" He ran faster.

"Come quick" she said as she reached the edge, falling from the roof. He screamed out her name and jumped right after her falling down, just in that second he saw his house, warm lights filled it as he saw his house rip from the ground and fly away, but before he could say anything he fell in a black room.

As he got up he looked around for faith "faith! Faith where are you!"

"This is your fault!" A voice said

"Who's there!"

"You got distracted and all this will fall down" the voice said again as Walter panicked

"Who are you!!"

"What who have John said?"

"Dad?" He looks around, seeing a figure come to him. "Dad? Is that you?" He stayed still as the figure zoomed in his face, it was himself.

Walter looked at him self moving his hand as the other Walter did too, until he got slapped and thrown to the ground.

"Look what you did!" He said "you lost money you lost government help and now you even lost the girl"

"It's not my fault!" He gets up.

"Yes it is, why couldn't you just stay focused, this would have never happened if you put work first!" He kicked him, making him slid to the corner of the room.

"I did put it first!" He grunts trying to get up.

"No you didn't!" He kicks him in the chest pulling his head up by getting his hair "and now cause of that faith is dead!"

He looks to the side of the room seeing faith body lifeless in a puddle of blood making him shoot up in sweet.

"A dream" he breathes out, his face was completely wet, he rubs his face and looks around, he was still in his office.

He sighs. "A dream" he said again "just a dream" taking seconds to recover he gets up, it was day already, looking at the clock it said 11am. He pulled his hair and brought his hands down hitting his legs before he got up and walked out headed to his room.

Once in he starts taking all his clothes of throwing them to the side as he walked in the bathroom. As he steps in he closes the door and gets in the shower, turning on the cold water, flinching as it hit him, he felt the water fall on his face and torso, as if ice cube fell on him, making him go blank and stare at the wall in front of him as he passed his hands against his neck.

The dream felt so really, holding her again, that dream made him want her even more than before, he looked at his hands "I shouldn't have let her go" he whispers to himself, he should have hold her down in his dream, making him think that she would be right here with him.

Just as his thoughts of her and him became more and more real someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Walter!"

He turns of the water and steps out, putting a towel around his waist as he opened the door.

"I got something" prince said as he looked at some papers in his hands.

After crying together on floor of his office they left, Walter promising he would leave him alone for a day, so he could go relax and spend time with Michael but Prince refused, faith was his friend too, and he wanted to find her.

"What's that?"

"After last night I thought about how someone could get your equipment, then I looked at all your shipments and there's one that sent exactly what this guy used to get in your house, and it was direct order to someone called Aifth, that just anagram for faith!"

Walter stood a little shocked "where was it sent? And who sent it?"

"I'm still working on knowing that but the place they sent it to is an AutoZone next to a Walmart like an hour away from here"

"Then let's go"

"It's not that simple" he stops him "they only open 2 days a week Monday and Tuesday, there closing because of bankruptcy and there shutting everything down in a mouth, so a lot of people and authorities are going the days it's closed to check it out, you know for reselling and seeing if all the documents are together"

Walter bits his lips and nods

"I'm gonna find who authorized them" he pat Walter shoulder "we'll find her, I'm sure of it, tomorrows Monday anyway, I'll get up early to check everything out, and we can go just before they close" with a nod from Walter he left leaving him looking at the door as he entered the shower again.