38

Faith got out of the limo as a guard opens the door for her, she looks at the house right in front of her, the mansion was as big as always with Walter inside waiting, she spent so many nights trying to find him and waiting for him to find her, but right now she just felt nerves, and didn't know why.

“This way miss” a guard put his hand out, pointing to the house, she breathes in and starts to walk to the door as the van pulled up behind the limo, making her look back.

Angel got shoved to the ground and picked up my men around him, just as soon as he looks up he looks at faith, keeping his eyes on her as they walked him to the back part of the house, faith did the same until she couldn't see him, was he really gonna die today? She wondered, just as the door opened she walked in.

“He’s waiting up stairs” a guard said, faith nods and walks to the stairs alone, her nerves getting higher and higher her arms trembling. She tried to stop them, why was she so nerves? She should be as happy as can be, she wonders more and more until she gets to the top, seeing Walter walk in circles, her eyes filled with tears, she missed him so much. “Walter!” She screamed, feeling her body get back to normal, all she wanted to do was be with him, she wanted him to hold her to love her, to never let her go. She runs to him just as he does, throwing herself in his arms, holding on to him like as he was the breaths that made her live. Her eyes water as she smells his clone, she never realized that she could miss his clone so much.

“Babe” he whispers to her ear, not wanting to let her go, swing her in a circle before putting her down. “Where have you been!” He pulls her face to him, kissing her desperately, bring her into a tight hug again, massaging her back up and down, needing to feel her to know that she was really right in front of him.  “You were giving me a heart attack you know” he chuckles with a thin breath, moving faith around as they still shared a hug.

Faith laughs “I was getting heart attacks too” she slowly let's go putting her arms around his neck, seeing he had his eyes red, he was crying over me, she thought.

“You have no idea how much I missed you, I was going crazy” he said as he connects their lips, feeling as if he hadn't kissed her in years, he slowly moves in circles round the room, his hand down her hair, feeling everlast split end, as faith back away to breathe. Walter looked at her lip, it had a scar.

He rested their foreheads together. “Are you alright?” Walter asked “did he do anything to you?, Anything at all, you can tell me” he said still looking at her cut.

“No he didn't actually, he had me locked up in a room that was comfortable and brought me food every day, 3 times a day actually”

He moves his arms over hers and picks up his hands seeing marks on them. “Did that animal tie you?”

Faith looked, feeling kind of bad he said animal. “Yes but it didn't hurt me, I hurt myself trying to break the ziplocks”

“He tied you with ziplocks” his eyes widened and his face turns hard, faith saw this.

“Only one day, when he saw I cut myself he took them off and let me walk around the room if I wanted to”

“Why didn't you escape?”

“I couldn't cause my ankle got hurt”

Walter looks down at her ankle. “What did he do?” His voice hard and deep.

“No, myself again, I hurt myself trying to kick a door open”

Walter sighs “faith your safe now, you don't need to act like he didn't hurt you, there nothing he can do to you now”

Faith bit her lip. “No, he didn't hurt me at all” Walter looked at her up and down and nods looking away.

“Alright, but you don't need to worry about him, I'll take care of him”

“W-what are you going to do with him?” Faith mumbles looking up at him, seeing him smile.

“You don't have to worry about him faith, or anything at all, I want you to relax and just feel at home again” he pulled her for another hug.

“Are you going to kill him?” Faith asked hugging him back.

He laughed. “Faith don't worry, I got everything under control, just relax”

Faith stayed still thinking about everything, about what angel said, about what was happening, wondering in everything was just a lie or true. “Can you not?”

“Not what?”

“Kill him, please, he doesn't deserve to die, no one does”

“I told you to stop thinking about that” he said getting impatient

“But I can't” she leans away from him, looking at his eyes. “What kind of story do you guys have?”

“Story?”

“Yeah what happened between you guys?”

“Faith, babe” he smiles “it's the first time I saw him in my life”

Faith Squints her eyes together, looking at him for some kind of joke mood, but he didn't have it, was he really lying like his in her face.” yes you do”

“No I don't”

“Yes you do” she moves her hands away from him. “Even prince knew him”.

He steps closer to her bringing her into another hug. “Don't believe anything the monster told you, it's lies and I know, and prince.” He sighs. “It was his old friend, but he was supposed be dead in a car accident years ago, at least that's what the newspaper said, but there he is, you can't blame him from being shocked”

Faith stayed quiet, her head was filled with so many things that were contradicting one another, but she knew one thing. “He's not a monster” she whispers.

“What is it love?”

“He's not a monster” she said more firmly as Walter looks at her with confused eyes, but sighs.

“Go to are room and take a long bath, a nap of you want, read a book or go to the massage room, you need it, please.”

Faith sighs and on nods her head getting Walter to smile, and lift her head up to kiss her again, leaving a small trailer of kisses on her lips. “I'll come and see you as soon as I can, and do the worry about anything, I'm never losing you again” he smiles getting faith to grin and walk away from him heading to their room.

Walter waits seeing as faith walked away until he couldn't see her anymore, making him turn around and walk to prince room, where Michael was. He opens the door and see Michael on the floor playing with a penguin and a toy truck.

“Michael” Walter said seeing he wasn't paying attention to him.

Michael looks up and sees Walter and smiles, waving hi to him.

“Prince is waiting down stairs for you let's go”

Michael nods and gets up, leaving to toys and walking outside with Walter, following him as he leads the way.