33

Angel looked up and smiled "I had a lot of friends that went down hill"

"That's a lie, did you work with them? And why did you say Walter did drugs? He doesn't"

"Oh believe me he does"

"No he doesn't, he never did"

"Maybe he left them, but you really think a 17-year-old boy that has access to easy drugs won't do them?"

She glares at him "so you used to do them too" in a sarcastic tone she looked away.

"Yeah actually" he nods as faith looked at him raising one eyebrow. "For like 3 years, then I stopped"

Faith put her lips together, she didn't want to answer him anymore or ask anything, but she couldn't help herself. "Why?"

"After you hit bottom you don't dig deeper"

"Well you did, doing drugs in one thing, but kidnap is something else"

"You'll thank me later"

"How could you possibly say that? Why would I ever thank you"

"You will"

She rolls her eyes and grunts "I wanna go back to the room"

He nods and walks over to her picking her up. "Wanna take the food?"

She looks at the food, she was really hungry, so she looks away and nods making angle chuckle.

"Can you get it please?" Angel tells her.

Faith reaches for it and holds it between her hands as Angel starts to walk. And just then she talks "when are you gonna let me go?"

He sighs "soon, probably sooner than you think, don't worry, hopefully you'll be ready to walk by then"

"Hopefully" she mutters looking at his house as he walked to the room, before she had an idea. "Do people come and visit you?"

"No"

"For real no one?" She asked impatient.

As he laughed "my friends probably think I'm dead, I never go out"

"You go to Walmart often" she clears

"Only for you" faith looked up at him confused as they entered the room putting her on the bed. "Anything else you'd like?"

Shaking her head she looks away from him.

"Well if you do just scream"

"Thanks" she narrows her eyes wondering why she was thanking him for something, she wasn't supposed to do this, why was she doing it so often then?

Angel stays a bit before heading out, not really wanting to leave, something made him wanna stay, he liked having some to talk to, almost always he was alone and feeling empty with memories form the past, terrible memories, that he wanted to undo so bad, that it hurt him to know that he couldn't. He hated his past.

"Why doesn't you sister come?" He turns around and looks at her, he's eyes move to her ankle that was wrapped up, then to her hands wrapped in the same material, then to her lips that had a that pink cut, barely starting to heal.

"What?"

"Your sister, why doesn't she come"

He looked over to the picture of him and his sister and smiles, he missed her and worried about her, ever brother does. "She can't right now"

"Where is she"

"Everywhere and nowhere" he sighs still looking at the picture.

"Has she came since I've been here?