hello.

Hello guys, it's been a while hasn't it lol.
Well I just wanted to say something.
First, thank you for reading this story, it makes my little black heart so happy.
And second of all. I'm so, so, sooooo sorry for all the spelling and punctuation mistake in this story.
When I started this story, only 4 or 3 people were keeping up with it. So I didn't really care how horrible my grammar was. And since this was my first story ever, I just wanted to write and update as soon as possible. Updating almost every single day at one point. I had the story idea in my head for so long, that it was so amazing to write it, and update it. So much that I stopped caring about any misspelled words in it.
So let me just say sorry. So sorry. Sorry. Sorry. And sorry.
Sometimes I look back on some chapters, and cringe at all the mistake I have.
So I'll be dedicating myself to edit this book.
Why? Because as amazing as it sounds, the number of readers are growing. GROWING! Something I never thought, in a million year, would happen. So, thank you, thank you, thank you! And sorry, sorry and sorry! It might take some time, because I'm currently updating a new book called "Types of tears." And updating once a week is already pretty hard. So I'll edit the chapters slowly but constantly. Thank you for reading this story. My first story. I love it. Thank you again.
#Trapped

Also....
If you find the time, please let me know what you think about this book, and the characters in it. You know, about.

Walter.

Faith.

Prince.

Angel.

Michael.

John.

Others.