37

Angel sits on chair looking at the door next to faith on the bed.

“So why I'm I here?” Faith said looking at him with red eyes.

“My friends ex, had been gone for years cause your precious boyfriend” he rolls his eyes. “I want to find her, I need to find her, and no one can convince Walter of anything, if he doesn't want to he won't, I spent years thinking of plans to get him to help me after everything that happened between us, but nothing worked, until someone told me he had a girlfriend” he looks up as faith seeing her look down. “I spied on you for mouths, you're probably the only thing he loves, I can see it”

Faith felt her heart full of color, but at the same time remain dark and pail

“I knew the only way for Walter to give into this was taking you, I was gonna hold you until he got completely desperate because of you and then tell him I'd give you back if he gives me back mine friend” he bites his lip “but that's not gonna work” he closes his eyes stopping the tears from falling.

“Where is your friend, what happened to her?” Faith asked after a while.

“I don't know, maybe she dead by now but I just” he breathes “ I need to know, I can't live with this, what you and Walter been feeling this past week or two, I've been feeling for the past 5 years, I need to know” he pleads letting a tear fall from his face leave faith shocked, she never thought he could cry, never thought he was capable of it. “She was shipped as human cargo to another place, I don't know where”

“As... A salve?”

“If that's what you want to call it” mumbles rubbing his eyes

Faith looked at him “why are you so sure he won't help you?”

“Because I'm a threat to him, he hates me, and now that prince told him I'm the one that took you, he would doubt in killing me”

“He was gonna kill you the moment you took me”

“I knew that, but at least my friend would be safe, that's all I care about”

Faith stayed quiet “why does he hate you?”

He sighs looking at her. “You'll learn that tonight”

“Tonight?”

“He's coming” he whispered to her looking at the door.

Faith sat up “how do you know”

“This is where my friend lived for a long time, after she got sent away no one lived here, I hid here knowing Walter would never look here, he would never think I would go to the same house my friend had lived in. The room you stayed in when you first got here was her room, I can't sleep in their cause it reminds me of her. But sine Walter now knows that prince saw you in the AutoZone, he knows I'm here”

“So he's really coming” a feeling a happiness and fear came in her.

He nods look at the door staying quiet, knowing that his life was over, knowing that he would never find her, knowing that even prince was coming down, he hated himself for that.

“Maybe he'll just take me” faith said biting her lips looking at him, but angel looked at her and gave her a weak smile with sad eyes, just as red as faiths.

“Tonight I'm gonna die” he whispers to her, sending her chills through her bounds. “Can you do me a favor?” He asked gently.

“Maybe” faith answered unsteady.

He smiles and nods “please forgive me for what I did to you”

Faith looks at him, confused as he talked, she goes back to day one, where she was put in a room, and he shoved a blanket in her mouth, then tied her hands with zip locks, she remembers when he cleaned her cuts, she smiles remembering all the food he brought her, and however meal was delicious, she remembers him helping her take a bath and walk around the house, that's when it hit her, she turned around to look at him again. “You did nothing to me”

Angel smiles with her and looks at the door, as faith does too. Waiting.

4 hours passed, and they remained silent, looking at the door until faith speaks. “I don't want you to die you know”

He looks over to her but says nothing.

“I don't think I never wanted someone to die in my life, and even though you didn't kidnapped me, I still don't want you to die”

He smiled “thank you”

“Maybe I can help with your friend you know” she looked at him. “Maybe I”

“Shh” angle pushes his fingers on his lips, looking at her, then at the door. Faith followed his eyes and hears people outside, and doors being broken, footsteps running all over the place. Her breath got fast and high, nerves for some reason, she looked at Angle who sat up as well and looked at faith with fear in his eyes that turned into sadness. “Thank you” he whispers almost drowned by the noise outside as the door was kick open with 5 men dressed in black with mask, all pointing a gun at Angel as he puts his hands up.

“We found her” one said walking to faith. “Hello faith, don't worry your safe now” he held out his hand and faith looked at it, the figure was big, and she couldn't see anything but 2 pairs of black eyes, his voice was steady, giving her confidence. “Walter is waiting for you” she slowly took his hand looking over at Angel that was already in handcuffs and was being pushed to the door. She followed as the men took them outside to a line of cars, the man extended this hand to a black limo that had someone opening the door for faith already, she stopped and saw Angle being shoved into a black van that was behind the limo.

“Where that one going?”

“Same place miss, but Walter didn't want you riding with the kidnapper”

Faith nods “just, don't hurt him please”

The men look at each other than at her. “Please get in miss, it's getting late”

Faith puts her lips together before entering, the limo was comfort with a wine bar and a flat screen TV, she looks around, this was her life before she got taken, and now it was handed back to her, but something felt every weird.