17

A pound in Faith's head woke her up, it hurt as she moved around to look at the room, putting her hand to her head she sadly sighs "it wasn't a dream". She stayed still until she felt well enough to move, she lifted her head up seeing the brown baby blanket on top of her, confused she pulled it aside and rapped it in a ball and put it in the corner of her bed. Looking at her foot her face filled with horror, almost finding hard to breath, she slowly moved it and pulled her leg to her.

A band was wrapped around her injured ankle, with this cream that smelled like alcohol and baby oil, the ziplock was gone. "Did he come in" she worried. The man that kidnapped her and hurt her in many ways came in the room while she was sleeping and handle her foot without her even knowing what else could he have done to her quickly she pulls of her night gown completely and checks her hole body, no bruise, no cuts, no red marks no even fingers prints smudged with that cream around her ankle, feeling a bit more relieved she put her nightgown back on and sat on the bed.

And there right in front of the door was a bag, taking a few moments she slowly lifted her self and sat in front of the door, avoiding stepping on her hurt ankle. Opening it she saw a container with pancakes hash brown french toast and gravy, clearly this was a McDonald's breakfast.

"Perfect" she thought "closer to humans then I thought" she looked at it, why would he bring this to her? Was it him or someone that worked for him? The smell of pancakes and french toast made her questions stop, she only concentrated on eating what was in front of her.

Until she completely finished it she put it back in the bag and threw it where she threw the other pieces of trash, but nothing was there anymore, everything was clean, getting up she sat the bed again, wonder what was this guy's doing, kidnapping her then bring her food and taking care of her, this didn't add up.

Thinking she remembered several moves where another love interest kidnapped a girl, and they fell in love, but that was impossible, she didn't even know the man, then she remembered how sometimes the girls would get the man's trust, so he could leave them alone or with some changes to escape. Immediately she shook her head it was dumb to think she would do something like that, she wanted nothing to do with this kidnapper she just wanted to get out.

Looking around the room she tried to see if there was something she could use the next time he came in, but everything that could work was suck to the wall and impossible to yank off.

Walter came in her mind, was he trying to find her? Was he kidnapped as well, Walter was too smart to be kidnapped, he would have gotten out by now, she smiled "he'll find me" she said slowly, looking at the door, just waiting for a miracle to happen and see Walter running in to save her.

Faith jumped at the sound of the door opening, it had been nearly 3 hours of her just sitting down on the bed, the man looked at her and put his hand up "stop" his voice was low and powerful, and steady as he saw faith try to get up, surely to attack him "don't move"

Faith stayed, his voice was so strong she felt it holding her hands down and making her feet soled as rocks. "You'll hurt yourself" he walked to her and looked at her foot, then moved to her arms, seeing blood stains around them.

"Well what do you care if I get hurt!" Faith screamed out, after finally getting the courage to. "You hurt me by taking me! And stealing me from my house and love"

Without a word the man pulls out a more bands and alcohol from his back pocket sitting down next to her. "He'll find you" faith looks at him, but he only looks at her hands and get them and starts unfolding the bands.

"Don't touch me!" Pulling her hands away she hisses in pain. "You're only hurting yourself more, stop fighting"

She stays looking at him with venom eyes as he wraps her arms again. "He'll kill you" she said, without a hit of insecurities, without a word he finishes her two hands and looked into her eyes, making her feel small in seconds.

"I know" he whispers and walks out leaving her alone once more, with all the questions of the world in her mind.