10

Walter quickly ran to his main work room, rushing in to get his computer on. He had security cameras in every room of the house, and he had them directly connected to his computer. At first, he was wondering if he could put one in their room, wondering if it would make Faith uncomfortable to know he could see what she did, or what they did at any time of the day, with a single click on a mouse. Not wanting to bring that on Faith, he first decided to not, but one day, Faith's jewelry started to go missing, jewelry up to eight thousand dollars of worth.

Walter couldn't know who was stealing her jewelry from the security cameras outside, since numbers people walked in their room repeatedly during the day. To clean, fix items that were broken, to add materials, or to simply search for him when he wasn't in his main desk. Once Walter and Faith talked about the subject, Faith wanted to immediately install the security camera, no second thought. She wanted to be protected, she wanted to know who was stealing her jewelry and also know who could do something more to them than simply still jewelry. Even after Walter explaining to her that he could see everything they did and see everything that could happen inside, Faith still wanted them, her trust was enormous, and she mostly didn't mine Walter having full eyes on her, something about it made it exciting to her eyes.

Sometimes Walter would just look at the security tap, and see Faith walk around, do her makeup, read, right in journal and so on, it would calm him down, it would relax him.

Looking at the taps on his computer, he quickly fast-forward until the night before, seeing Faith walk out if the shower and get changed, then run out to trying to find him. That part he already knew. So he fast-forward it another hour and saw Faith in bed sleeping, nothing out of normal. So he forwarded it until he saw someone come through the window. His skin grew cold with goosebumps on his arm and neck, someone came in the window, something he thought was impossible. The wall was completely flat, and it was over 25 feet.

The person was in all black clothes, with a face mask and black glass, no inch of skin seeing. The figure walked in slowly, and looks around, walking to the bathroom and closet, to finally stop at Faith, and look down at her, studding all her body. Then the figure looked up, right at the camera. Walter suddenly felt dominated by figure, something about it made him feel small and helpless. Almost nothing could bring that feeling into Walters system, nothing. The figure slowly walked up to the camera.

Walter breath was stuck as the figure walked closer and closer to the screen, involuntary movie back a little. His forehead started to get sweaty, his hands started to get hot, his feet got cold until the figure got swiftly on a desk without making a single noise and clovers the camera.

Walter swallowed a chunk of saliva and his memory started going blank of thinking too much, he just started in the room I'm front of him, looking from one wall to another, his eyes looked helpless. Like if everything he had got taken away from him.

"The outdoor cameras," he mumbles, clicking on the keyboard for the cameras in the back part of his house. He could see what that figure did to Faith. He blankly stared at the screen until it loaded, his brain not being able to contains so much information, and so much shock.

The screen played, and he saw the figure walk up to the flat wall, and stick various things on the wall. He couldn't tell what it was, it was to dark and to fair away. After he took out a long piece of rope and started to tie a sort of not, and with it and the things he stuck on the wall. He effortlessly claimed up. Walter was shocked, he had the best system and gadgets to get into anywhere, the best. Anything else made noise, or left a track. What was this person using?

After walking in the room, he walks down with Faith. Hooked on to his back. That made Walters blood boil, how dare he touch faith and handle her like an object.

As the person climbed down from the wall, he took away all the things he stuck on the wall, and once down, he calmly put them beneath this close and around his body. And calmly walked away, without even looking back.

This was an insult for Walter. To walk in, steel his love, and just walk away without even looking remotely sacred or in danger. This was absurd. This was not going to be tolerated. He was furious. He turns of his computer, and pushes the chair he was sitting in back as he gets up. A vein with invisible on his neck, pulsing as his heart rate went up in anger, who ever this was, is going to wish to be dead.