23

Faith looked in the bag, it was minnie pizza and a little box of 10 chicken nuggets. The box had the Walmart logo and the pizza was from Pizza hut. Faith began to eat opening the water bottle that was inside. The man came inside and said nothing when faith asked him about why'd he knew her name, he just left the food and walked out, after everything he said she was expecting more communication.

Looking around she started to crawl to the edge of the bed trying to find something that could help her, she looked around, the only thing that could be of use was braking a picture frame and using the peace of glass to try to hurt angle and run out.

"Angel" she grunts "his name's Angel when he's the devil" she looked at the closet pictures and saw him with different people, some girls and some boys, trying to remember if she ever saw one of them, but she didn't. The closet picture that she could see clearly was one of him and a girl with long blond hair, and eyes as black as his, he had his arms around her with a huge smile, he almost looked nice faith thought.

Slowly she pressed her foot on the floor, testing her ankle to see if it hurt, little by little she put it completely on the ground, it didn't hurt as much as before, but she still felt a little sting on her bone.

"Almost" faith thought, once she was healed, she would run out of here and find Walter, Walter was the first one she would go and find.

Just as she started to stand up Angel came in

"Stop!" He screams and walks over to her "don't walk, not yet" he gets her waist but faith pushes him away

"Don't touch me!"

"Then sit back down"

"No!"

"I told you to sit"

" Make me!!"

He gets her waist and puts her down while she tried to slap him to let her go. "You said to make you"

A rage of anger come in faith and feels her hand slap angle hard in the face, her hand tingled and felt hot as she saw angles face turned.

Slowly she started to think everything though, she slapped him, her breath got sharp and deep, the fear of getting hit was starting to come alive in her.

Angel stayed still, his check was on fire and feeling like it was sinking in his mouth, the mark of Faith's hand was fresh on his cheek, red and pink covers face his face, that was the first time in a long time that someone ever hit him.

Getting Faith's wrist he pulls her up looking in her eyes eating her soul alive. Faith tried to pull back and run, but she couldn't.

"Stop, please" she stuttered as he kept pulling her up to meet their eyes at the same leave.

"Don't ever hit me again" his grip was so strong that Faith's hand being to get a numb sensation, his voice was dark and contagious with fear, so close to Faith's face that he hear the words that faith hasn't even said.

"Please let me go" a tear went down Faith's eyes, the cut in her wrist started to bleed again, coming from between the fingers of Angel. As he looks up, he let's go, making faith fall out centimeter. Angel walked back looking at his hand that was stained with faith blood, his eyes lost his anger and gained a new feeling inside, worry was in them, and self guilt.

Faith saw him speed out the room leaving the door opened, making faith paralyzed, did he just leave without locking her in? Did he run out cause he saw Faith's blood? Just as faith gained reasons Angel walked back in with the same things he always had.

Alcohol wipes, cotton and bands.

__________

Hello everyone. Any questions? Opinion? Comment? Vote?