24

Faith sniffed a little as Angel rapped her wrist with the band, her eyes hurt and felt warm, closing them she tried to calm down, trying to not make sound.

“I'm sorry” angel looked up at her, waiting for an answer, slowly moving his hand around her wrist.

“No your not” her voice was weak and scratchy.

“I didn't mean to hurt you like that”

“Then how did you mean to hurt me” pulling her arms away she looks at him biting her lip in an attempt to not cry.

“I didn't mean to hurt you”

“Then why do you keep me here?” She sniffs.

After a long silence Angel talks “why do you want to leave? What do you wanna go back too?”

The question left faith confused and angry, how could he really say that? “Are you serious?”

“Yes” he says letting her wrist go.

“I have a family, a mom and dad that love me, and I have a boyfriend that is my life, he loves me more than anything and I love him more than anything”

“Why?”

Crossing her hand around chest she looks at him angry “why? Why do I love him! Cause I do! He's amazing and romantic and helpful, he's handsome and a gentleman, honest and loyal and works so hard, he loves so much, and he's respectful, I know him for more than 5 years, one day we're gonna get married” she looks away angry and somehow getting lost in her words thinking of Walter.

“And your family?”

Snapping back into the moment she looks at him, feeling her eyes water. “I love them, my mom was always there for me, she protected me cared for me, and my dad was the number one man” she wipes her eyes with her hand. Looking away from him. “He always loved me and gave me everything I ever needed, I'm everything for them, they need me, I'm their daughter”.

“No siblings?”

Grunting she pushes herself away from him, leaning on a wall in front of the bed “no, why do you care”

“Just wanted to know, you would have mentioned them if you had them”

“Well I don't” she looks away crossing her eyebrows. “Why do you even want to know!” She screams, getting irritated talking to him.

With a sigh he gets up putting his hands in his pockets “well you in here all day, you don't talk to anyone, and now you can't even walk around the room if you want, I just thought”

Before he could finish faith was screaming again “then let me out! Why can't you end this! You're getting nothing! Nothing! You're just torturing me!”

“I'm not torturing you”

“When you keep people that are in love away from each other that's torturing”

“That's smart” he said after a silent moment “I'll leave you alone then” he walks away without looking up, but before he left faith yelled back at him “wait!”

Confused Angel turns around with one hand still on the door handle.

“How did you know my name?”

Angel gives a small smiles that disappeared again in seconds “I know more than you think about you”

“Why?” Faith sits up, trying to stand her ground.

Angel looked around not sure of what to say, trying to find something right

“Why? What did I ever do to you”

“Nothing, you did nothing”

“Then why me”

“That's the question I ask myself every day, I think everyone asks that to them self when hard times come”

Faith sat there, still confused he didn't answer anything. “You didn't answer me”

“I know” he rubs his eyes “I did my research”

“But why of me”

“Because I need you”