15

Faith chewed until one zip lock was completely cut, looking at it, it gave her no emotion, she had been up all night biting the plastic without a rest, leaning on the wall her eyes would close as she would try to open them up again, she didn't want to sleep in here, ideas of the man coming in a beating her would pass her mind every time she thought about sleeping, she wanted to be in all 5 sense while she was here, not miss a single opportunity to escape.

Looking at her hands still tied with one ziplock she remembered a YouTube video, on how someone would break free of this things by punching them against their stomach, pulling them apart. She tried it.

Lazily she punched her stomach trying to pull her hands to her side to rip the plastic, but she was too weak to sleepy. Faith kept trying, making her wrist burn and get brushed makes, irritating them so much to the point of making a clean cut around her wrist. But for some reason faith could feel the pain, she just looked forward trying until the man swung the door open.

He looked at faith and faith looked at him, a look of confusion around his face seeing her wrist bleed and looking at black circular around her eyes. "What's wrong with you"

"No... Nothing" faith says looking at him putting her arms up slowly to block any sudden movements. But With one movement the man exits the room closing the door with him, leaving faith confused, wondering if he was gonna come back.

Just as soon as faith put her hands down the door opens again making her flinch. The man put cotton and bands on the bed with little envelopes of tissues with alcohol. "Clean yourself" he said has he exit again closing the door again, this time faith stayed looking at the door for a long time, preparing herself if he was going to come back, but he didn't. Looking at the stuff on the bed she kicked it of, she didn't want to get better, she wanted to get out. Looking at her hands she saw blood stains on her wrist and clothes, looking at it numb she thought "why can't I feel this?" Taking a while she slowly started to chew the plastic once more.

"6.2" prince looks at Walter "that's how tall he is"

Walter looked at the real life zoom of the person that took faith way and the measuring board besides it, a program that lets you measure anything comparing it to other objects, getting the exact measurements, an application that Walters team fixed up for him.

"If he's one of us, then we have to find someone that is 6.2 and upon that we'll see what we do next"

Walter nods "what's the fastest way to do so?"

"Quick inspection" he says turning his attention the computer again "I'm gonna put the height on the computer with the works codes and I'll give me the ones that match, but it's gonna take a while, it's inspection about 20 documents of every worker to get that information out, I'd say about 1 hour."

"If that's the quickest then so be it" Walter sighs seeing as prince fixed everything up "but I gotta tell you, there might be more than what the computer will tell us, some here don't even know how tall they are they just guess, so maybe we'll get people that aren't really 6.2 or people that are taller than 6.2."

Biting his tongue inside his mouth he slowly "it's better than nothing"

Looking at the screen prince could see Walters reflection on it his eyes were sad and its body lost, and a few cuts on his face from their encounter. He slowly gets up and looks over at him, "I'm going to see Michael, call me when it's done" with a slow nod prince pats his shoulder and walks away.

Throwing water on his face would make all the cuts burn in a cold way, he grabbed a towel and pats it on his face slowly, seeing little signs of dry blood on it, such a shame a there were only white towels. Looking in a mirror his green eyes move from every corner of his face, several cuts under his left eye, and over his eyebrow, his cheeks red and purple and his lip cut in half in the corner. "You've looked worst" prince says to himself with a little chuckle at the end.

Getting doctors alcohol he covers the opened lid with the towel and dips the bottle upside down, waiting for it consume enough liquid before putting it back down.

"Damn you Walter" he hist as he patted this cuts with it, feeling the pain of alcohol and cuts was something that hurt, but prince enjoyed it to a certain degree, it gave in a sensation that nothing else could. "Are you OK?"

On the far end of the room Michael was sitting down looking at prince. "Yeah I'm cool"

"Then why are you all the way over there?"

Shrugging his shoulders prince stopped his movements and looked at Michael, putting his shirt over his shoulders. "Are you still scared?"

Nodding he gets up and walks to prince hugging his torso without looking at him, the cut and marks on his face we're enough to give Michael nightmares. "Sorry"

Putting his hands around his back he sighs. "No it's OK don't worry"

"When it gonna be better?"

"Problem in a few months" prince said, still feeling the sting in his cuts.

"Why?"

"Well that's how long it takes for cuts to heal, remember when you feel of your bike? It lasted a long time for that cut to get better"

"Yeah" Michael stays quiet thinking of something, but just as prince was about to ask he speaks" Why Walter?"

This time he stayed quiet, he knew Walter would loss it when he couldn't control something, his life has been a series of those moments, prince knew how much Walter love faith, and he knew this was slowly killing him, he himself was constantly worrying about faith. Prince wasn't the one to get mad over an irrational fights, he knew that Walter was just letting out his anger and frustration the only way he knew how to. "He was just mad"

"He shouldn't do that" this time he looks up

"I know, but. It's hard to explain" prince sighs, finding it hard explain this. Michael would always want explanations of everything, and it was really hard to give him one sometime, especially sine Michael was always stubborn about wanting to know what was going on.

"I understand"

"I know you do, Walter is just weird" prince chuckles

"So weird?" Michael laughs, letting go of prince and putting his hands together, doing little jumps.

"The weirdest! He's crazy!" Prince jumps with him, grabbing his sides and pulling him up on the bed, where they jumped together.

Michael carried on like a game and kept on jumping holding on to prince hands "Crazy crazy crazy!"

"Super crazy!" Prince screams out, as he laughs and jumps, even with sleep crawling all over him, he would never let a chance like this slide

A pound on the door made them stop, prince looking up knew it was Walter, so he picked up Michael and swings him of the bed, getting him to laugh and sit on the edge, Still jumping up and down prince opened the door seeing Walter.

"It finished"

"What? It's barely been 10 minutes"

"I know, someone did hack us"