34

Walter leaned back on this chair looking at his computer, he was all done, all his workers were back up, all his owed money was being transferred to him, he was putting out shipments around the world, and he was providing this group and cults and men with the money and resources they needed. He did that as his second nature, nothing new in it whatsoever.

He stood up feeling empty and alone, he walked out looking around his mansion, he was pretty sure prince was around there somewhere, and Michael was probably playing in a room somewhere too, but for once in a long time he felt alone.

He walked around the place, seeing the carpets red with gold designed around them, faith pick them, he looked around the walls, some just plain white and others had valuable authentic paintings on them, he smiled remember how faith thought these were all imitations, but he knew he spent millions on them just because faith liked them.

As he hears his feet steps on the ground he feels more and more alone, he was never alone here, he always had someone here, even before faith.

He walks to a room that was empty except for a table and chairs. He walks in and leans on the wall remember what this place was, this was his father office, so many things happened here, things he never thought would never happen. He closes his eyes remember his father walk around this place and talk in a commanding way, how he would put maps on the walls and a list of everything he did.

After he was killed Walter asked for everything that was inside to be burned, he wanted to erase every memory of what his father did, thinking it would calm his grief but it didn't.

As he remembers his father he remembers this room being filled with himself, prince and the 3 other bastards, he opens his eyes walking outside as he slams the door. anger and desperation started to fill up I'm him, he grips his hair as he walks away from the room, going to the under part of the house, normally where some drugs was made and some experiments took place.

He walked inside looking at everything, it was exactly the same way it was when he sent everyone away, some chemicals in gars and bags of drug that were about to shipped, he looked at everything, his eyes moving around until they landed on a bag of cocaine, his eyes glow as he looks at it, it's been such a long time since he tried any kind of drugs, the last time he was high with anything was with his father in his office and some co-worker.

He walks to it and looks in the bag, as sweet dropped down his forehead, he promised never to get high again, that was the reason he lost his father, it was cause he wasn't paying attention, because he got distracted, because he couldn't see it coming, he lost his father and now he would lose faith because of the same thing, he got distracted.

He puts his fist together, his muscles clenched together as veins popped out, he breathe deeply remembering everything. The cries for help, the gunshots in the air like gravity, the tiers in everyone's eyes, the beginning of something, someone new that took control over him.

He desperately gets a hand full of cocaine and shoves it to his nose, sniffing everything he could, powder falling to his shirt and floor as he gets another hand full and does the same.

Once he finished he sighs, feeling it already take over him, he slides down and lens to the table, feeling everything be light and calm, he hasn't felt this calm in years. He looks around, somethings were already starting to look double, he lifts his hand up and looks at this now 10 fingers moving around, and he chuckles, that later turned into a laugh that he can't stop, he closes his eyes and smiles whispering faith under his breath.

He opens his eyes and sees her in front of him and smiles. "Faith! My baby" he giggles putting his arm out to touch her face. "Where have you been you sneaky you"

"Hi Walter" she responds "just playing around with you, trying to see who's the best at hide-and-seek"

"You're the best you're" he laughs, "cause I'm losing my mind trying to find this pretty face of yours"

"I knew I would win, let's play again! Yay?"

"No!" He screams seeing faith disappeared. "I don't want to play!" He powned his fist on the ground. "Come back her now!"

"No we have to play again, don't worry, you'll find me this time"

"No don't, don't leave me alone!" He yells as she vanishes in his eyes. "Faith come here, come!" He screams to the air, "here now, I need to ask something" he tries to get up but just falls flat on the ground. "Marry me! Marry me!" He cries as he tries to crawl to the door. "Marry me! Get back here now and be with me! Now!" He looks at the door and yells feeling as tears stain his face. "Please!" He cries not being able to use his hands anymore. "Don't leave me!" He yells under his breath only getting some words to come out "I know what I did was wrong but please I love you" he whips out "I'm doing it for you!" He sobs on the floor getting black dots in this vision. "It was my dad's idea! I just, went with it" he mumbles blacking out.