39

Prince walked outside to where they had Angel, he looks at him handcuffed to a pole in the back part of the house, his face was covered in dirt and blood, cuts were all over his hands and cheeks his clothes were ripped in a lot of places, as he had one eye swollen and purple looking like it was about to explored, he spits out blood as a guard pulled  him up pulling with his hair and punching him in the face letting him drop to the ground letting out a dry moan, as another guard kicks him in his chest.

“Hey!” Prince screams out as he gets to them making everyone stop and look at him, as Angel laid down, trying to roll in a ball to stop the pain. “Everyone leave, it's mine turn with him”

“Walter order us to-”

“Well now I order you!” Prince screams at him, not letting him finish. “It's mine turn to avenge faith” he walks to Angel getting his shirt making him kneel down in front of him, punching him right in the nose as he screams and hitting his head with the pole behind him.

The guards look at him and at each. “You have one hour” they said walking away, as Prince looked at them from the corner of his eye. Once they're out  site he puts his hands over Angels face looking at ever scratch and bruise he had. “I'm sorry, they weren't gonna leave if I didn't do something”

“I know” angel response breathless, looking at prince with his only good eye.

“I missed you man” Prince sighs get a needle of morphine out of his pocket. “I don't want you to suffer that much dude, do you want it?” He shows him it but Angel shakes his head.

“No, I don't want any drugs”

“Come on man please” Prince begs seeing angel flinch every time he breathes.

“No, I need to be completely awake, I need to”

“Why” he sighs sitting down in front of him.

“I need to ask Walter something”

Prince shakes his head knowing Walter wouldn't listen or even let him talk after taking faith away from him, he was practically a dead man. “Why did you take her?, How are you even alive, one day I go on a business trip and the next day I find out you were gonna kill Walters dad and take over everything and got killed for it, what happened?”

“It's a lie” he stars getting a pain in his chest as he talked, letting some time pass before he talks again. “I never tried to kill his dad, it wasn't me, I wasn't selling of people behind John back, I would never do that, I got framed!” He yells and grunts out coughing out blood as he bent forward.

“Who was the one selling them?” Prince ask helping Angel get back up.

“John was, it was always him, he was selling people behind everyone back” He looks down and sighs  “I found out doing report for Walter when he got high, and confronted them with it, Daniel and Carlos tried to help me but John shut us up and threaten us to stay quiet” he whips out a breath, “then we said we were leaving everything cause we didn't want a part of that.” He let's down one tear. “You know Daniel and Carlos didn't have family, they weren't even from American but I had Isabel”

Prince eyes widened. “No Angel, they couldn't have”

Angel whips out feeling the cuts on his face burn with his tears. “They told Daniel and Carlos he would kill them if they left, and told me that would take Isabel as human cargo to another place if I left, because we knew too much to leave them.” He drops his head. “I thought Walter would help us, that he would say something! Or at least prevent it! He was there hearing everything and said nothing! He knew everything and didn't do anything!” He bangs his hands again the pole angry. “We left that night, but by the time I got to Isabel house to get her and leave, they already took her and left me a note saying they warned me!” He looked up at prince whose eyes already were filled with sadness and anger.