8

Walter's head was on the desk
His body numb, he was up all night with Prince, trying to get at lest 1/4 of the people working for him checked. Prince fell asleep just 10 minutes ago leaning on his chair. When Walter saw him he thought he could get some rest too, but as usual his watch vibrate at 8 o'clock, normally the time he would remind himself to stop what he was doing, and check how many incomes was reported the day before, and see how much more he needed to transport.

With just 7 minutes of sleep Walter sees his watch. "I'll check them later," he thought, clicking it off and resting his head on the desk again.

The buzz was enough to make prince flinch in his chair, still asleep, making him lose balance and fall on the desk, face first, making him shoot up like a rocket from the impact. Walter to look up feeling the thump on the desk, only to start laughing when he sees Prince rubbing his head.

"Shut up man." he says angrily, ruffling his hair, before leaning back again.

"It's not my fault you banged your head against the desk."

"It's your fault keeping me up so late, I haven't even seen Michael."

Leaning back as well he slides down in the chair and looks at Prince. "Yeah I know, go see him, and sleep for a while, but I want you here at two o'clock."

"Yes boss," he puts his hand up and salutes him like a Hitler solder, before spinning his chair and walking out with a lazy poster, with Walter just looking at him go, shacking his head with a smirk.

He grunts sliding back down, his back was killing him, regretting not being in bed right now he remembers. "Faith," he promises a breakfast last night, but all he wanted to do was sleep. "She'll understand," he thought, she always does.

Picking him self up he walks out, locking the door for security, before heading to the room. Regretting himself for having such a big house. Looking around the place, something was strange, he felt strange. It felt so... empty. "Well of course, you sent everyone away" he says, trying to fade away that feeling.

Once he got to the room he entered it, and saw the bed still not done, meaning she probably just woke up. So he walks to the shower, Faith would either shower at night or early in the morning, but she wasn't there. He looked behind the curtains, in the extra shower, behind the small closet, but nothing, he walks out and heads to the closet, looking around, everything was perfectly in place, but she wasn't there.

"The kitchen," he smiled "she's probably waiting for me there." As he walked out he looked up at a little security camera on the edge on corner, high on the roof in the room, and he stopped and froze.

It was covered with black tape.