Chapter 4

I finally ate today. Maybe that's why I felt well enough to talk to Jimin the way I did.

Normally I'm not like that to people, even cute short boys.

Damn it I can't believe I gave him my number. Mostly I can't believe that I don't regret giving him my number.

I went home that night and put away my clothes until 1 am...

Then my mother called. I talked to her for a while even though I didn't want to.

Eventually I found my way back to my bed and tried to fall asleep.

I was so nervous about when he'd text me, it kept me up most of the night.

When I wasn't awake staring at the ceiling, I was having the best dream ever...

Jimin stared up at me with puppy eyes and I felt my heart race, almost beating out of my chest as I grappled with myself, trying to fight the instinct to reach out and hold him.

I did. I grabbed him and hugged him like he meant everything to me...

"Taemin Oppa," he whined softly.

I swallowed and let him go.

"Jimin-ah?"

He blinked his soft eyes and his lips parted. I couldn't help but stare at them.

"Naneun neoleul wonhae (I want you)."

The tight feeling in my chest worsened until I could hardly breathe.

Thoughts raced through my head as I tried to figure out what to say to him next. I wanted to say, 'come here'. 'I want you too'. 'Thank you for wanting me'.

But I just said his name again.

And then I didn't even have to do anything, Jimin put his arms around my neck, bent my head and pressed his lips to mine.

We kissed, and kissed, and when I couldn't stand the feeling anymore, when it practically consumed me, he seemed to know because he started unbuttoning my shirt...

I woke up the next morning sweaty, hoping he'd text me soon.

I wasn't sure how long I'd have to wait for my dream to come true...