Chapter 9

"I can't believe you just did that..." Taemin gasped.

"I can't believe you locked the door!" I grinned back at him.

I mean he was right- I was crazy for kissing him like that so suddenly. I also totally couldn't help myself, I mean look at him!

He had his arms wrapped around my waist and my hands were around his neck. Taemin's eyes were so latched onto mine that I felt if I looked away, I'd break some sort of spell he'd cast on me.

"Are you going to do it again?" Taemin asked softly.

"What?" I said. "Kiss you?"

He bit his lip-

Standing up as far as I could on my tiptoes, I kissed his lips, pulling his bottom lip out from his teeth and biting it myself...

I heard and felt him breathe in with a gasp and suddenly he was kissing me back.

Jesus, I never knew it would feel this way with someone I truly connected with.

I completely gave in to what I'd been imagining doing since I met him...

Taemin's hands came up farther on my back and pulled me tighter to his body. I felt his strong arms tensed around me, and I realized that I'd never felt warmer or safer in my life!

Parting lips to catch my breath, I blinked my eyes open and saw him staring at me.

"Too much?" He breathed heavily, his eyes deep and dark and full of passion that I'd never seen before.

It suited him.

I shook my head. "No, not too much. I'm just... I just can't breathe." I say.

Taemin's eyes widened and his hands came up to my face.

He took a step away from me.

"Take a break and breathe deeply," he said.

I noticed his voice was even deeper now and it caused my heart to freak out even more than it already was.

I shook my head again and closed the space between us with a step.

"I don't want to," I muttered, standing up to kiss him again.

I think it was when I dragged my hands through his soft hair, my nails on his scalp, that I really feel like he lost control...

Taemin sighed into my mouth, making my heart skip a beat, and then all at one his arms were around my waist again and he was flipping me around.

When my back hit the closed door, my heartbeat shot through the roof and I felt one of my own hands snake its way down Taemin's neck and over his chest.

I heard myself gasp as he lifted me slightly off the ground and then rested my feet on his toes so I could reach him better...

My heart was stuttering wildly and my face was bright red, but I was letting it happen.

The moment that I lost my mind, was when Taemin's warm lips left my own and wandered across my face to my jaw, then over to my neck until his head was nestled against my shoulder.

"Ah!" I heard myself say.

I bit my tongue. Shut up shut up shut up...

I could feel Taemin's smile on my skin as he kept kissing my neck-

"W-why-why are you doing that?" I managed to say.

I still couldn't breathe.

"You can't tell me you don't like it Jimin-ah." He said softly, his breath tickling my skin as he spoke.