Chapter 11

I kissed him again.

"I'm only going down the street, I'll be back soon." I felt him smile against my lips.

"Let me come with,"

"No, stay here, I'll be back. I don't trust you on the street anymore little one." Taemin laughed.

Then he was gone.

I sighed and tried not to mess with my fingernails too much...

Why was I so nervous!?

Well... I was currently sitting in Taemin's kitchen in the almost darkness of the night outside. Absolutely no idea why he'd brought me here, or even if I wanted to be here in the first place...

What the heck do I do while he's gone...?

My brain told me the obvious, but I quickly pushed that thought back.

No. If he'd wanted to show me the rest of his home, then he would have when we first got here...

Then again... if he really didn't want me to see, he wouldn't have left me here alone.

I was extra quiet as I stood up, and then I realized I didn't have to be since there was no one here.

I wandered around, back and forth for a while, before I eventually stumbled into a pitch black room.

I had to reach out for the light switch, and when I could finally see where I was, my heart did a little flip.

Oh. I was in his bedroom.

It wasn't like mine, then again, I was living in a dorm.

But, no, the colors were strange. It was almost just as dark with the lights on.

It didn't remind me of Taemin Oppa the way the rest of the house did...

I don't know... maybe he liked total darkness when he was asleep.

I quickly left, closing the door and going back to the kitchen.

I felt a little more comfortable now, but I was still sad for some reason...

Did I really care about that kiss so much??

She'd just pushed me aside like she owned him.

He was mine.

A knot started forming in my throat so I looked around for water and a glass.

Under some cupboards was a few bottles of alcohol.

Hmm...

My mind said no but my heart said yes.

I wouldn't have too much, just enough to start feeling like myself again.

One glass went down and I already started feeling warm...

Oppa wouldn't notice if I was a little tipsy, right?

Two... three...

What kind of alcohol was this anyway?

Four...

By now, I couldn't. I couldn't really see straight. The lights were too... something. Too bright!

Hmm...

I heard myself laugh. It sounded like bubbles.

Pulling out my phone, I sleepily pressed the last number I'd dialed.

He picked up on the second ring and I smiled, biting the sleeve of my jacket.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" He said.