Chapter 27

It felt strange to say Taemin's name, just outloud to his face. But, then I saw the sparkle in his eyes when I did... clearly it turned him on. I was all for that.

I loved him for asking me what I wanted. There was just no way for me to actually tell the truth when he asked though-

Taemin Oppa's hands were... other places now. I was having a hard time focusing on my own thoughts, when he glanced up at me.

I very much enjoyed looking at his eyes...

"Jimin-ssi," he said, blinking. "Are you being honest with me about what you need?"

I nodded.

Taemin frowns. "I feel like there's something else. Something you're keeping from me." He says.

"No, Oppa. Nothing." I managed to say between gasps.

Taemin narrowed his eyes, and his frown turned into a pout that got my heart racing quickly.

"Please tell me," he said. "You trust me, don't you?"

I nod again. "More than anyone."

We were still staring at each other as his hands hovered warmly over my body.

"Jimin-ssi," he smiled. "Trust me now."

I bit my lip.

I'd barely admitted it to myself, but now he was asking me to tell him everything...

I wasn't sure if I could do that.

Taemin could tell that I was resisting.

"Maybe I could ease your mind somehow?" He said, his fingers tapping lightly at my hip as if he was thinking.

"How?" I ask.

He smiled. "I'll tell you a secret of mine."

I smile back, nodding. "Okay."
Taemin lowered his eyes shyly, then drew in a breath.

"Okay."

He bent down to press his lips to mine softly, slowly.

As he pulled away and I opened my eyes again, he was blushing.

"I enjoy usually being the one in control when it comes to this," he says, grabbing my hips. I blush.

"But, sometimes I do imagine what it would be like if you truly did whatever you wanted and let go."

"I try to be myself when I'm with you Oppa. You're a tough act to follow." I say.

He smiles and kisses me again.

"You're turn little one, tell me." He says.

I feel my face heating up.

"I know how crazy it's going to sound though..." I mumble.

Taemin just looked lovingly at me.

I didn't like keeping secrets from him, and this was starting to feel like a big one.

"Kiss me," I say.

He did, and with my last bit of common sense, I moved my hand through his hair and brought his lips to my neck again.

"Jimin-ssi?" He breathed against my skin. Warm.

I sighed, closing my eyes.

"I just-I just need to know what it feels like." I tell him.

"What do you mean? Feel what?"

He kisses me softly once.

"Bite me." I say.